Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky boxing night.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't think even Eddie Hearn could have got away with fixing that one. This debate about being at world level will rumble on, this was Burns's 10th world title fight but how many of those were arguably hand picked easier options by Frank Warren, even before he joined Hearn and the questionable results?

Is the correct answer I'm afraid. In the day Burns wouldn't even have been good enough to have got a shot let alone defend it all these times. Great lad, decent fighter but lucky he has the Hearns and 24 different governing bodies around.

Not that I saw the last 3 rounds.......I fell asleep.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
De Gale was his usual boring self and is well behind Froch and Groves now, Burns was outclassed throughout, Joshua needs a more durable opponent to go a few rounds with him and Lomachenko lost by a split decision to scupper his chance of winning a World Title in only his 2nd ever bout.

An interesting nights boxing and the press conference on Tuesday to announce the details of the Froch v Groves rematch.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
De Gale was his usual boring self and is well behind Froch and Groves now, Burns was outclassed throughout, Joshua needs a more durable opponent to go a few rounds with him and Lomachenko lost by a split decision to scupper his chance of winning a World Title in only his 2nd ever bout.

An interesting nights boxing and the press conference on Tuesday to announce the details of the Froch v Groves rematch.

My lad was telling Groves tweeted something along the lines of apart from the 10 people attending the event everyone should tune into Channel 5 at 9 because Chunky's on!

Looking forward to the Froch vs Groves announcement on Tuesday fingers crossed its London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here