Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky boxing night.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The words and tune of Flower Of Scotland are getting further and further away from each other with each passing line.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Crawford nicks round 1...... Just.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I don't think Burns is good enough to beat Crawford.

Saying that, if he goes the distance then the judges will probably gift him the decision anyway

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
3rd to Crawford I reckon but very close all

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
No real risk taking from either fighter thus far. It's almost like they are keeping their energy for the latter rounds. If it stays like this then Ricky puts it on him in the final third he can win this.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
4th to Crawford

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
5 to Crawford

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Burns has lost 5 of the 6 and doing very little.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Crawford won in the very, very least nine round there, possibly as many as eleven. Very disappointing from Burns. Think he should pack it in now. Not sure he's got much left. Crawford wasn't great, but he didn't have to be.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Crawford won in the very, very least nine round there, possibly as many as eleven. Very disappointing from Burns. Think he should pack it in now. Not sure he's got much left. Crawford wasn't great, but he didn't have to be.

I don't think even Eddie Hearn could have got away with fixing that one. This debate about being at world level will rumble on, this was Burns's 10th world title fight but how many of those were arguably hand picked easier options by Frank Warren, even before he joined Hearn and the questionable results?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here