Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Situation hasn't really changed in my opinion....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Strange as it may seem, Reading winning yesterday may do us a favour. By that I mean we will have to attack Forest from the off, rather than play a cautious, defensive away game.

Anyway, I have accepted that we won't make the play-offs (reverse psychology and all that!), so that when I'm cheering the lads on at the City Ground next Saturday I won't have a care in the world!

P.S. Veteran of last season's Palace debacle, 1991 Play-Off Final, and the 1978 last match against Blackpool with Saints/Spurs stitch-up result. Never rely on hope!!

and look what happened the following season

EDIT
my mate was convinced that Funnel hit the post deliberately it took him years to forget it
Funnel I believe was a local lad

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
have to say the way ManUre destroyed Norwich yesterday evening, made me think maybe we're better staying where we are.

The Caravan Club have settled after a rocky start. Strengthen in the right areas, adapt your playing style accordingly and it's not impossible. Be interesting to monitor Leicester and Burnley next season similarly.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
and look what happened the following season

EDIT
my mate was convinced that Funnel hit the post deliberately it took him years to forget it
Funnel I believe was a local lad

Funnel poured out his heart about it later and admitted a deliberate miss.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Funnel poured out his heart about it later and admitted a deliberate miss.

I did'nt know that
so now can I forgive him
nope
my mate died still thinking he missed deliberately .........................Dougie you were right mate

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
The Caravan Club have settled after a rocky start. Strengthen in the right areas, adapt your playing style accordingly and it's not impossible. Be interesting to monitor Leicester and Burnley next season similarly.

agree , but have we got the nouse to do that, bearing in mind our poor transfer record this season ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In a way im glad that we need to win to have any chance. I could see us beimg cautious but not now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think Dunk will be 1st choice centre back next season. Looks to me like he is being primed for the role long term, think he could become our very own Tony Adams.

Locked up for drink driving and turned into a donkey by the national press?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I find this hard to believe, sounds like wishful thinking. Forest fans are already fed up with the Davies saga and their poor run of form, I can't see the club putting the boot in further by playing a second string in the final game of the season. Especially at home. All Forest players will be expected to make a positive statement to the fans in their last match as a reward for loyalty over the season, not a two fingered salute...

12 are likely to be out injured though, so it's either squad players or youth.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do all the Ashley Barnes haters think he will trouble the Reading defence next week?:)

Ashley Barnes will save our season by getting a late winning / equaliser goal at Reading, allowing us to leapfrog them in the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here