Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in the saints end

simpleton

Apr 23, 2011
Anyone that has NOT got a ticket thinking of sitting in the home end? do we know if they sold out?

If you want to blend in in the Northam you'll need to stand up, bang the back boards incessantly and wave your season ticket at anyone you dont recognise. If you go to the Chapel you'll need to take a flask, blanket and not stand up ever, except to leave early. Other stands are available. hth

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've sat in there before and got chucked out for celebrating our goal. Try not to speak as the locals will pick up on it. I've sat in the Orient end and again celebrated our goals. The locals were brilliant and so to were the stewards. It really does vary from one ground to another.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tickets only available to those on the Stains database, they are 'expecting' a 30K+ crowd. If you buy a ticket for the Brighton game, you have the option to buy a ticket for their upcoming Hull game for half price or somthing like that.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Saints mate got me a ticket in home end last year albeit family section (opposite corner to BHA fans)

Can say I enjoyed it had to have full restraint all match

Then the penalty - Do I jump up or just a small clap of hads as ball hits back of net - shit they missed do I jump up with the siants fans or simply site tight - poilte clap of hands followed

Apart from penalty it was an un eventful game

Bugger me a few weeks ago my mate came into pub with big smile - "Ive Got you a saints ticket" - "Oh Great!!!"

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Any ideas how i can get a couple of tickets in the Southampton end??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there a worse place to be if/when we go a goal down? Conversely how do you stop yourself from leaping up if we score. Do you join in the homophobic chants :lolol:

I'd rather not go I think.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Is there a worse place to be if/when we go a goal down? Conversely how do you stop yourself from leaping up if we score. Do you join in the homophobic chants :lolol:

I'd rather not go I think.

I remember siting in with Albion fans in the 2-2 at the Withdean 2 season ago. How I chuckled when you all cried at Hammond. Think I got found out though when Barnard levelled at the end.

It depends on if its a sell out whether its worth being in with the home fans this Sat. If its not, get a ticket in the chapel end and in the corner of the stand - thats where there are empty spaces. Ideal if you want to separate yourselves.

Christ im looking forward to this game :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've sat in there before and got chucked out for celebrating our goal. Try not to speak as the locals will pick up on it. I've sat in the Orient end and again celebrated our goals. The locals were brilliant and so to were the stewards. It really does vary from one ground to another.

Speak carrot-cruncher (Mick Shannon) and you'll be alright. :lolol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Thankfully we've got tickets for the away end! My dad told me about when he went to the Old Den to see Brighton play, when seating wasn't segregated, so only a couple of Brighton fans celebrated when we scored - and they promptly got the shit kicked out of them...

Shouldn't be that bad against Saints :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here