Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Sir Keir Starmer’s route to Number 10

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
She fills me with dread too….. the thought of her at my bedroom door dressed in black fishnets, thigh high leather stiletto boots & a black leather camisole pushing her ample bosom to the sky would have me running to the door, and closing it behind her 😉
Still better than Raab, a thug and a bully ..

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Sorry not sure what you mean, do you think Keir is dynamic? or do you think the Tories will never claw it back, although Sunak appears to have snatched a recent advantage on Keir? Surely the floaters can never trust a Tory again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bet a lot of people in this thread were quite happy with Boris when he put them all on Furlough with wages paid as well.
And in case you are wondering, I didn't get furloughed.
It wasn't 'Boris' who did it. Do you really think he could have come up with that as a plan? It was as much his idea as the 'Boris bikes' was.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes probably, but I just worry of any gains by the Tories might give them momentum. Let's see what happens in May.
I’ve got a feeling that the Tories polled at their lowest under Truss. Even lower than the Johnson the Liar which is an incredible achievement. Sunak looks palatable compared to the Lettuce & Liar. It would be astonishing if the Tories did not increase their poll ratings, but they have an awfully long way to go to make the next election competitive. Currently, their only clear tactics appear to be gas lighting people on immigration and trying to start an anti-trans debate. They are history.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Have no doubt the blue scum will come out with a plan to hoodwink the lower middle ground via a few red tops and somehow claw a victory from the depths of a derby-esque relegation position.

Starmer is a smart guy and I'm sure would be a good and universally respected leader worldwide. But thats not what we do on this retarded little island.

LAbour don't know how to win, the tories do, and refuse to lose. They're both archaic insitutions that need retiring.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes probably, but I just worry of any gains by the Tories might give them momentum. Let's see what happens in May.
The tories are welcome to momentum. No compromise with the electorate and all that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have no doubt the blue scum will come out with a plan to hoodwink the lower middle ground via a few red tops and somehow claw a victory from the depths of a derby-esque relegation position.

Starmer is a smart guy and I'm sure would be a good and universally respected leader worldwide. But thats not what we do on this retarded little island.

LAbour don't know how to win, the tories do, and refuse to lose. They're both archaic insitutions that need retiring.
Now now. Let's not talk our great British institutions down.

That's how the tories get to win. ???

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
My worry is that all the crap policies that are making the Tories flounder the Labour party has them in spades, like Green energy for starters.

I'm seeing little to know policy difference between the 2 parties but an Abyss in rhetoric though.

Is it going to boil down to Party A corrupt so Party B better because they haven't had the opportunity to get that corrupt yet?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’ve got a feeling that the Tories polled at their lowest under Truss. Even lower than the Johnson the Liar which is an incredible achievement. Sunak looks palatable compared to the Lettuce & Liar. It would be astonishing if the Tories did not increase their poll ratings, but they have an awfully long way to go to make the next election competitive. Currently, their only clear tactics appear to be gas lighting people on immigration and trying to start an anti-trans debate. They are history.
Yes, they will be. In how many years do you think?

20? 50? 100? Your guess as good as mine! :(

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not quite sure where he's coming from tbh.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...climate-change-starmer-miliband-b2372012.html

TOB-GRAPHIC-Starmer-Ross-Clark.jpg

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
My worry is that all the crap policies that are making the Tories flounder the Labour party has them in spades, like Green energy for starters.

I'm seeing little to know policy difference between the 2 parties but an Abyss in rhetoric though.

Is it going to boil down to Party A corrupt so Party B better because they haven't had the opportunity to get that corrupt yet?
you're going to vote tory, so admit it to yourself and have done with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here