Singers who IRRITATE you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He's not been about for a while but Rick Waller was a proper wally. Big fat guy with manky teeth, X factor od Pop Idol contestant who had brief fame before appearing on celebrity fat club. I believe he now runs a laundrette which is rather fitting as someone on telly once described him as looking like a man peering over a huge pile of laundry. The depths to which that man deluded himself were utterly astounding.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This debate is not about his songwriting though. It's about his singing.

And that's actually not that good.

Fair enough but he is a decent singer for me and The Scientist is incredible.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Chris+Martin+cmartin.jpg

This c**t , bland bland bland bland bland .

This
Whats the red & blue electrical tape for?

Coldplay = massive hype

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes Ellie Goulding what is the fuss all about that awful voice.

Mrs B just put Children in Need on and Ellie Goulding was just starting to 'sing'. My god-what a phucking racket and what's with all of the face pulling? She's been added to the list.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
And John Lydon. PIL are good but he's such an objectionable, charmless oaf who regards himself as the last word in intelligent rebellion. Don't even object to his adverts, everyone has to pay taxes but his pious preening irritates me terribly.
:thumbsup:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Very predictable. Any Man that can write and perform The Scientist the greatest song of the last decade is surely not mean't to be on here. I don't get it as the bloke is an amazing songwriter and artist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMGf2_NKvs

I agree that The Scientist is a great song. However, don't think we can be counting that as the greatest song of the last decade seeing as how it was released in 2002.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Sting, Rod Stewart and Phil Collins. From more recent times, Dave Grohl and the guy out of Nickelback. Would also back those that put forward Ellie Goulding.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
A long and (in)distinguished list of annoying gits. May I add Bjork to the list - the Icelandic wailer for me really defines "irritating". Fortunately doesn`t get much airplay now, but she did for a long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports