Singers who IRRITATE you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Doherty is class, we'll have to agree to disagree there El Pres. Used to see him out and about round here in Berkshire just pottering around on his country rambles. I'm a big fan of The Libertines and Babyshambles, but his solo album was godawful.

I'll throw in Adele, purely for being massively overrated and very depressing, and Jessie J for her mockney accent when she speaks, her shitty American accent when she sings, for thinking that anyone gives a shit about what she thinks about ANYTHING and her general "attitude".
Will.I.Am as well for being a talentless **** and a complete knobhead to boot.

In a sense Doherty is irritating, cos he should have done so much better than he has.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Ian Wright would agree with OP

doherty really is a vile individual. and they have the union flag upside down in the press conference.

ian wright is spot on.

mind you karl barat has always seemed a bit of a dick too. utterly over rated band, their popularity baffles and saddens me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
cant believe we have got to page ten without anyone mentioning Jim Kerr. Total Rock Wally. but he shagged patsy kensit when she was in good nick so who is laughing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
cant believe we have got to page ten without anyone mentioning Jim Kerr. Total Rock Wally. but he shagged patsy kensit when she was in good nick so who is laughing.

I had managed to erase him from my memory bank until you posted that. Didn't he also knock off Chrissie Hynde? She may look a bit rough but you get the impression she can play the pink oboe well though. It's a classic dilemma.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I had managed to erase him from my memory bank until you posted that. Didn't he also knock off Chrissie Hynde? She may look a bit rough but you get the impression she can play the pink oboe well though. It's a classic dilemma.

you are right. i had forgot about that. yep my hatred of him is now confirmed as pure jealousy. that and the fact simple minds are awful.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Singer from OMD
Justin bloke from the Darkness.
Duffy ( fake Motown/ Soul diva )
Bono
Maria Carey, why sing one note when twenty will do ?
Jake Thackery
Jona Lewie
Another vote for Docherty
Williams spinning his mic while the audience sing the song, pompous prick.
Terry Hall.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd like to add separate entries for each of the bunts in Little Mix. In fact, add all members of all current girl 'bands' 'cos they are all vacuous clothes horses who all appear to be singing the same frigging song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports