Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Jordans Team of The Season: BHAFC

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Jordan is hands down my favourite pundit. I've read his autobiography too which was a really good read.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
No, it seems to be sincere. He's been getting closer and closer in terms of loving us for a while. Its from the business point of view as much as anything else. He won't walk safely in Croydon now I bet!
I was reacting to the quote in text above, which isn’t actually what he said.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Him and Keown do not see eye to eye and listening to SJ shoot him down in flames most of the time is a joy to listen too.

Crikey they clashed today.

Jordan isn’t always correct eg you could tell that Keown was right …. Jordan had emphatically stated that Steve Cooper was a shit PL manager who should be sacked. Keown didn’t have the evidence to hand, so Jordan lied.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn’t know that was a thing. Is it like the Champions League, i.e. top 2 into the knockout stages, 3rd into competition below and 4th knocked out completely?
Indeed, once you're in Europe it's hard to get out. As ardent supporters of Brexit found out.

The downside is that that are a lot of games. I do think that BT will be rubbing their hands at all the new subscriptions in the Sussex area.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Shouldn't say it too loud but I really like the guy. Like his different POV, his distance from the sycophantic side of the punditry. Says a lot of sensible things.
This 100%

forgetting his palace links imo opinion he is a great pundit not that I listen to talk sport though

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've been trying to figure out who his voice reminds me of.

It's Chris Eubank.
Why use concise words when you can use really big ones?
I enjoy his input and it’s the only Talksport programme I listen to, I tend to agree with most of what he says. However, you are right he does seem to try and sneak in words or expressions that make it sound like he’s trying too hard sometimes :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I enjoy his input and it’s the only Talksport programme I listen to, I tend to agree with most of what he says. However, you are right he does seem to try and sneak in words or expressions that make it sound like he’s trying too hard sometimes :smile:
Reminds me of the Spitting Image Chris Eubank who would pause mid-sentence and flick through a thesaurus to find a long word.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Doubtful, as BT are giving up the rights and 'becoming' TNT Sport from next season.
Same thing. It's just BT Sport and Eurosport UK under a different name. BT still have the rights along with Disney

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here