Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Jordans Team of The Season: BHAFC

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Is that a subtle dig that he thinks we’ll be thrashed by City and Villa? Otherwise we won’t be in the Europa Conference League

Reactions: A1X

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Is that a subtle dig that he thinks we’ll be thrashed by City and Villa? Otherwise we won’t be in the Europa Conference League
Or that we get relegated to that competition from the Europa League.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Edward Izzard was interviewed on TS this afternoon, but I couldn't stomach all the crap that station pumps out to wait for it. Anyone hear what he had to say? (Apart from the Great Expectations gig plug)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've said before, I really like him. He's a breath of fresh air in many ways. He does not seem to have any agenda or bias and generally has views and opinion which make sense and are well thought out even if you might not agree with them. That said I tend to agree with most of what he says.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just so good to listen to someone who is not an ex player but has experience of owning a PL club with problems this brings. Nothing but praise for Brighton. He is clear about problems that we may face with approaches from big clubs. All very well turning down big money from these clubs but little club can do once a player makes up his mind wants to go to a club playing in Champions League

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Him and Keown do not see eye to eye and listening to SJ shoot him down in flames most of the time is a joy to listen to.
Keown often spouts nonsense doesn’t he? I’m sure it was Keown who once said “you don’t see that very often” when Aguero got subbed off after about 70 minutes and it turned out it happened in something like 8 of his last 10 appearances.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here