Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Cowell

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Its a very confused programme now, Cowell used to say it was an entertainment show now they seem to be pushing it as finding Britains next big star. Well, its not entertaining watching people go through the emotional wringer before being booted off in tears.
It's also ridiculous hearing the desperate wannabees and their plaintive lines like....." If I don't make it now, my life is over ", " This all I ever wanted to be " " I have sacrificed so much to get this far..... " Well if you fail, there's always The Voice or BGT or you can come back to X Factor again after a year in the spare room going through kareoke classics. It is pitiful.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good publicity too.
I don't like the guy at all but, to be fair to him, it's not like he needs any more is it?
Anything he does/says is pored over by the showbiz sections of the media anyway, if he ever wanted good publicity he wouldn't need to spend 25k to get it. I could genuinely believe he's just making a nice gesture...maybe he just likes dogs?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Doesn't Simon Cowells mum live in Rottingdean?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Its just a bit of fun jeez, no one forces the contestants to go on the show if you don't like it don't watch it. Strange that the protesters seem to know what happens on the show though :lol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You should be praising Cowell!

Who else brings a bunch of sad wannabes all in one place, gets their hopes up and then sends them away in tears and embarrassed with their tails between there legs all for you Saturday night entertainment !

All you need to do is sit on the couch with a beer and laugh at them all.

Thanks Simon. You the man!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it's a fundamentally foul program and Cowell is a soulless exploiter of the vulnerable. True it's funny to watch him give talentless idiots a reality check but I bet you wouldn't laugh if it was your younger brother or sister being ridiculed on TV. It's an unhealthy program which contributes to the breakdown of society.

True, nobody has to watch it, one can turn over (I don't watch it anyway) but one can also switch the news off, it doesn't mean the news isn't happening.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Xfactor is just a small taste of what the music business is about. How do they expect to make it in the music business if they cant handle 2 - 5 mins signing in front of big crowds and getting criticized.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You should be praising Cowell!

Who else brings a bunch of sad wannabes all in one place, gets their hopes up and then sends them away in tears and embarrassed with their tails between there legs all for you Saturday night entertainment !

!

Neil Redfearn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here