Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Adingra - 20 year old Ivory Coast forward - Signed 24/06/2022

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nice mention of Drogba by Simon on the clubs social media 🙈

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Very weird decision by our admin to post when we are all feeling a little f***ed off with Chelsea. What next? One of our midfielders idolises Kante.
Oh...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nice mention of Drogba by Simon on the clubs social media 🙈
I have no problem with that. Expecially if he turns out to be as good for Brighton as Drogba was for Chelsea.

Or they can buy him for £250m next summer 👍🏼

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just a quietly superb performance today on his first ever start - assist and full of energy. Great touches too… We’ve found another 🙌

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Hsi play today had much in common with Mitoma's first appearances coming off the bench -- the speed along the line, the passes, the crosses... Raw and imperfect, but the quality is patently obvious and the potential, mouth-wateringly promising.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The work rate and the the ability on the ball were on full show. Very exciting first start

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
At his age, and at this club, he can reach it to the very top.

This is what makes Brighton such a great club for young players. Our fans, unlike those of others, don't expect immediate results from our young starlets - some solid performances and glimmers of quality is all that it takes to gain our unanimous support.

Adringa has that. He will get better and better and better. He has the potential to be a superstar.

Like all our other young players, I look forward to see him improving.

Good performance today, and it'll only get better.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
All I can say is how do we keep doing it? (Re unearthing unknown starlets) And why is no-one else doing it? Or seemingly at least trying? Unbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here