Similar Playing Budget to Last Year

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Interesting comment.

Murray?

Yes, that's the obvious one, what with him being one of our best players, the manager saying he wants him to be an integral part of the team and a new chairman with money in his pocket he wants us to be in the championship in two seasons time. It's far more likely that we're going to be getting rid of Murray than say Dixon or Hawkins. :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will f***ing call for Slade's head if he puts Murray on the transfer list ( unless of course he asks to go there or has been diagnosed as physically flawed) as I will know then that we have huff and puff run through brick walls manager who will not be building the classy side I crave. No more predominantly skilless headless chicken hoofing triers please, let's build the side around Murray. :angry:

Oct 25, 2003
i read that earlier and it seemed like the article was actually based on zero levels of FACTAGE

slade himself said that the figure hadn't been nailed down, and in another article it said that bloom is currently away on business, so the article is based on guessing really

i'd imagine that if someone came along that slade WELL wanted but would cost a bit of cash, then bloom will pay for it. I'd also hope that with all the releasings and possible sales our wage budget will be prett decent. If we can cut out on all the GASH signings that we made and concentrate it down to a few really good signings then we could be onto a winner

xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports