Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simeon Jackson

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Not a particularly good player. was on the bench for Norwich in the champ. Had one little hot spell when Norwich got promoted,never had one before,hasnt had one since. Norwich fans were slagging him big time and didnt want him there before he had his little run.Poor signing,bench at best.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Not a particularly good player. was on the bench for Norwich in the champ. Had one little hot spell when Norwich got promoted,never had one before,hasnt had one since. Norwich fans were slagging him big time and didnt want him there before he had his little run.Poor signing,bench at best.

don't remember him being slagged big time or wanting rid

and he hasn't played in the champ since his hot spell

big ask for many players to have a hot spell in the prem

plus he was pretty hot for gillingham

maybe brighton think they should be getting first choice prem players in...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

You would be a palace fan then

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im not saying I don't think its true or doubt a source but seems strange that some of here seem to know more than the Argus or the people that run the club website.

Not EVERYTHING has to go through the papers, more often than not news gets broken on here before The Argus/Naylor/Papers/SSN.

Ive got a fair bit of info sent to me that has turned out to be correct - ive been told about this signing too, i fully expect this to happen.

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011

Fair enough, club loyalties aside i do actually rate a fair few Norwich players. Simeon Jackson isnt one of them. You lot did give him loads of clog before he banged a couple in (i have read the pink un a couple of times!) My first point stands,he is not a particuarly good player and he would only be bench at best for BHA.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is our new striker. Joining us on loan until the end of the season. Great signing in my opinion.

People are doubting that the SJ deal is just a rumour. I don't think it is. If you go back to the original post from BHseagull, he states that he is our new striker. Nothing about rumours. He knows.

I don't know the guy but I have no reason to doubt him, I like it when people stand or fall by their claims. Good on you BH,:thumbsup:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
he would only be bench at best for BHA.

We have Ulloa :facepalm: Something like 8 in 11 so not looking for someone to start. We need someone to come off the bench with 25 mins to go to either play with him, provide something different to our main man and help grab a goal........... else to replace him and rest him if we're well ahead.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We have Ulloa :facepalm: Something like 8 in 11 so not looking for someone to start. We need someone to come off the bench with 25 mins to go to either play with him, provide something different to our main man and help grab a goal........... else to replace him and rest him if we're well ahead.

This

D

Deleted User X18H

Not EVERYTHING has to go through the papers, more often than not news gets broken on here before The Argus/Naylor/Papers/SSN.

Ive got a fair bit of info sent to me that has turned out to be correct - ive been told about this signing too, i fully expect this to happen.

I think you will find a lot of people who are entrusted with privileged information, respect that privilege and any embargo, to protect the clubs interests and activities.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Jackson will be the perfect foil for Ulloa. Anyone who slags him off before he has even kicked a ball for us will be proved wrong. The perfect player for the circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here