Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simeon Jackson

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Why do some seemed shocked that he isn't cover for Ulloa? Of course he wasn't going to be, it's the CMS cover/replacement to work off Ulloa that we need, hence this signing.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Pretty much a finisher which is exactly what we need. Lets hope it's confirmed soon.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why do some seemed shocked that he isn't cover for Ulloa? Of course he wasn't going to be, it's the CMS cover/replacement to work off Ulloa that we need, hence this signing.

It took us over a year to sign one Ulloa so we aren't gonna unearth a second one just like that!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

D

Deleted member 2719

Not really done much in the premiership but was pretty handy off the bench for Norwich in the championship. Scored a hattrick off the bench and also scored the goal to clinch promotion against Portsmouth in the last minute. Pretty useful at this level.

Anyone that scores against Pompey is great in my book.

Bring him on to the Amex arena.

:banana:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

D

Deleted member 2719

Pretty much a finisher which is exactly what we need. Lets hope it's confirmed soon.

Love the carrot cruncher that jumps on advertising boards, about 3min20secs :laugh:.

He can score with head and feet, has vision and a swagger.

yeah he could be good another Leon of Kings!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Let's hope so, won't get anywhere with childish dicks like that in our squad.

We have looked better and have more natural shape without him, bringing him back will be a backwards step, means leaving out a "flair" player which means we go more defensive. we dont need that at the moment. Play to our strengths from now in, which is attack with 2 wingers and big man up front. Jackson to come off the bench last 1/4 is fine by me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here