Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing rumours - Josh Thompson, Jimmy Ryan & Neil Klikenny

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
who gives a f*** what you want....christ why do you bother posting you add nothing to this board just crap

this. brighton mark your way off the mark on nearly all your posts

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
y2dave has the best track record on here by a country mile.....so for me this is the most likely rumour off the summer so far

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
y2dave has the best track record on here by a country mile.....so for me this is the most likely rumour off the summer so far

Indeed certainly not one to spew out rubbish. Of course signing them is a different cup of tea but hopefully we can get one or two of them, Jimmy Ryan would be a great signing IMO from what I have heard of him recently.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Killkenny would be a very good signing in my opinion.
Be delighted with him or Harley if either are available

Dont know anything of the other 2 however.

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
haven't we been linked with Kilkenny before? Or is it just me?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Kilkenny - yes please... don't know the other 2, but in 2 positions we need to strengthen, so... if Gus wants them, good enough for me...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Kilkenny would be a decent signing at this level.

Jimmy Ryan is a bit of a gamble and haven't seen this Thompson play.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not at all suprised to see these names on here, although people should note that there is a big difference between scouting someone, keeping tabs on them and actually signing them.

Josh Thompson is a 20 year old centre half, 6'5 so pretty handy in the air, can use his weaker left foot pretty well and is comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Jimmy Ryan stuff has already been on here really, quite highly rated centre mid, contributes with a few goals, powerful shot.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Apparently Killkenny will be deciding on move to Brighton in the next few days. He's been in Australia last week or so.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Where is this info coming from then?

It's sound information but I'm NOT saying this is a done deal. He's got at least one other contract offer at Championship level to consider which doesn't require re-location. We should know by end of the week.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I read an article about him on sky sports earlier today. Says a host of clubs including Ipswich, Hull and some others that escape my memory (not us included) have offered the former Leeds man a contract after his deal with Leeds expired.

25 year old, oldskool central midfielder. Cant say i know too much about him, nor if he's any good!!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Apparently the Yorkshire evening post are reporting that Brighton and Donny are the two clubs in for Kilkenny. Fits with the information I was given earlier today, two concrete offers with one close to Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here