Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Siege in central Sydney

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Did I just hear right on the news, he's got the wrong flag and wants the correct one delivered?

He probably has the correct one, but has hung it upside down.

Let's hope everyone gets out safely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This happens with all religions. I'm not defending Islam, but then Christians in America will blow up abortion clinics and murder doctors in the name of their religion...
And in both cases, they are not representative of billions who follow either religion.

It's a dumb thing to say and the equivalent of tarring all atheists with the same brush as the multitude of rapists, burglars, muggers and so on who you can bet your arse wouldn't step into any form of religious building of their own free will, unless they were there to nick the lead or gold.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Along with a mocha frappaccino and a side order of those Guylian chocolate sea shells? ???

Why ask for the sea shells when you are in shop full of Halal chocolate Rabbits ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
seems a little odd no one has translated the message on the flag yet.

The message is " The Prophet Mohamed, praise be, is the only messenger of God " or something similar

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I reckon it'll turn out he's pissed because Lindt choccies are so yummy but apparently they are the only non-Halal choccies in the market place.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
A couple of Mitchell Johnson bouncers would flush him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here