Jul 24, 2013
The excitement and anticipation is killing me.:yawn:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
TODAY is the day he's supposed to SING :moo:

Nope. He'll be doing the "get an extra month's salary if you've not singed for a new club by the end of July" thing. As such he won't be signing for us until August 1st.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nope. He'll be doing the "get an extra month's salary if you've not singed for a new club by the end of July" thing. As such he won't be signing for us until August 1st.

Apparently he did sign a day or two ago but that came from a mate who works closely with Sidwell on certain issues and not from anyone at the club so I don't know how accurate it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently he did sign a day or two ago but that came from a mate who works closely with Sidwell on certain issues and not from anyone at the club so I don't know how accurate it is.

The cynic in me thinks " keep it under wraps to take some of the pain away when we announce a player has left"

One out (Stephens?) and one in

I may have supported this club too long :smile:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The cynic in me thinks " keep it under wraps to take some of the pain away when we announce a player has left"

It's probably more to do with the fact that his signing was announced such a long time ago that there is no need for the Photo Shoot holding up the shirt, especially since he was here on loan at the end of the season. On top of that there is a new kit on the way so maybe they want to launch that first.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Keep what under wraps ?. The club have already announced he's "signing". Most other places at the time didn't bother with the semantics and just said he's signed regardless of the contractual nuances. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36503736

Not sure they're going to bother re - announcing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here