Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sian Massey getting smashed

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Has anyone considered that he was heading straight towards the camera and perhaps he didn't want to smash into the cameraman holding a fuckoff large metal object and took evasive action?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Of course it's not deliberate. Why would it be? He apologised after the game apparently... a shame he didn't check she was okay at the time though, which would have been a good idea whether it was a man or woman.

should have apologized at the time, but definitely didnt look intentional

Don't think it was intentional.

I'm not sure it was intentional. Should have apologised though!

Are you kidding? It looks BLATANT to me, he changed direction in order to knock her over !

He kinda hit it well over the line then, looks like!
I have a suspicion he was deliberate, and letting everyone know the lino was in his way (which she was).
He surely didn't miss seeing her, and she had no chance of getting out of his way (or to know what path he was going to take, to be fair)

Probably are better ways to let her know but maybe the heat of the battle and all that.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Non story really - I like the fact she just got on with it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to the girl (again!) but he really should have helped her up. His only excuse for not doing that would have been if he had sprinted back to try to get back in position, but having taken her out he proceeds to trudge back towards the halfway line.

Reading the Cardiff comments on this there's a fair amount of sexism / anti-English sentiment. If they do get promoted I fancy the fans will bring plenty of bad behaviour with them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Reading the Cardiff comments on this there's a fair amount of sexism / anti-English sentiment. If they do get promoted I fancy the fans will bring plenty of bad behaviour with them.

Same old Cardiff then. Here's the Laughing Bluetit when you need him? Actually I don't think he posts anymore - thank God.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Fair play to the girl (again!) but he really should have helped her up. His only excuse for not doing that would have been if he had sprinted back to try to get back in position, but having taken her out he proceeds to trudge back towards the halfway line.

Spot on.

Imagaine how long some players would have stayed down for if they had been cattered into like that.

But still, if you knock anyone over like that, then surely it is worth stopping for a second or two to see they are ok and help them up if need be, rather than jog slowly back in the opposite direction without even looking to see if they are ok.

Watching it back a few more times, it definitely does look like he takes a step to his left straight into her rather than carry on his natural forward momentum

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
He thought 'Just For Men' was only something to do with football, looking at his hair colour.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Same old Cardiff then. Here's the Laughing Bluetit when you need him? Actually I don't think he posts anymore - thank God.
Acyually Laughing Bluebird was one of the few away fans on here that talked a bit of sense, and he bought me a pint in the Tap.....TOP BLOKE!!!!!:drink:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Acyually Laughing Bluebird was one of the few away fans on here that talked a bit of sense, and he bought me a pint in the Tap.....TOP BLOKE!!!!!:drink:

Well I think very highly of you Mr Bakesy so I might be more lenient. I always remembered him as a grade A tool though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

The last time we played at Cardiff Dave (The Laughing Bluebird) met us in the pub before the match a few miles away from Ninian Park. He and his mates were great fun, bought loads of beers, and then arranged a minibus for all of us to and from the ground.

He is a proper gent and knows his football too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Quite clearly knocking the ball past the opponent, and she gets in the way.

Non story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here