Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
You might like to alert me to a racist post I made?

How about the time you knowingly posted a doctored video intended to whip up hatred for Dawn Butler? That's a woman who has been subjected to real life threats and acts of violence. You even doubled down on it by posting a meme that had the same intention of the doctored video, and was a picture of her office. A place that has been targeted by racists in real life and had to be closed because of it.
That's just two posts that tell me you're not just a racist thicko like your pal Das Reich, your a calculating nasty piece of work, racist. Dread to think what other corners of the net you lurk in.

Well done for not joking about child abuse though.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
d04b724f28dffb0fbf7224f7cae12420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???

Jan 30, 2008
How about the time you knowingly posted a doctored video intended to whip up hatred for Dawn Butler? That's a woman who has been subjected to real life threats and acts of violence. You even doubled down on it by posting a meme that had the same intention of the doctored video, and was a picture of her office. A place that has been targeted by racists in real life and had to be closed because of it.
That's just two posts that tell me you're not just a racist thicko like your pal Das Reich, your a calculating nasty piece of work, racist. Dread to think what other corners of the net you lurk in.

Another labour MP with a chip on her shoulder
Must be a good friend of Miss Abbott
https://youtu.be/M_pL9ZgDfDw
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Quiet now Mylene love.
It was the video she posted herself, Nasty race baiter, trying to insinuate that our police are racist, as for the clap...well[emoji57]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Quiet now Mylene love.
It was the video she posted herself, Nasty race baiter, trying to insinuate that our police are racist, as for the clap...well[emoji57]

No it wasn't. As you well knew. And you had it pointed out to you.

Again though, well done on not mentioning child abuse.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Got other sites you need to spread your poison about have you?

Posts for which I was banned for 3 months,and rightly so, it was a rather foolish way for me to try get my point across. Various other posters were throwing the racist bomb about like confetti, I,rather stupidly used those words for one particular poster, in a way it proved a point.
Quiet now Mylene love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well, a few of the boards’ racists showing their true colours. What a grim thread. Full of racist hate and bile. Is this really what NSC has become? What a great, great shame.
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

Racist fools. Each and every one of you. Shameful.
And the mods should be ashamed too.

TTFN
TC

you clueless mug ....really , if you only knew..........microcosmic , peletheaded dweeb........humanitarian work on 3 continents but yeah , i'm a racist because i'm not happy about the place of my birth being shat down the gurgler by morons.......ok pet....:thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
you clueless mug ....really , if you only knew..........microcosmic , peletheaded dweeb........humanitarian work on 3 continents but yeah , i'm a racist because i'm not happy about the place of my birth being shat down the gurgler by morons.......ok pet....:thumbsup:

It is the stock response of the tolerant left.
Oppose illegal immigration..racist
Oppose grooming gangs..racist
Oppose modern day slavery..racist
Vote to leave the corrupt EU...racist
And these woopsy daisies wonder why the Labour Party will not see Downing Street for decades to come.[emoji1651]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It is the stock response of the tolerant left.
Oppose illegal immigration..racist
Oppose grooming gangs..racist
Oppose modern day slavery..racist
Vote to leave the corrupt EU...racist
And these woopsy daisies wonder why the Labour Party will not see Downing Street for decades to come.[emoji1651]

not sure i care any more ....one brother . 2 nieces and 2 nephews left , kids are doing ok but none of them further north than Tunbridge Wells , he's 73 living in a bedsit after being rinsed x 3 but he had a good time on the way......at least he's not desperately clinging on to casualties to make a living.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
not sure i care any more ....one brother . 2 nieces and 2 nephews left , kids are doing ok but none of them further north than Tunbridge Wells , he's 73 living in a bedsit after being rinsed x 3 but he had a good time on the way......at least he's not desperately clinging on to casualties to make a living.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-nickname-Saxons-Englands-second-team.html

Rugby bosses STOP using the nickname 'Saxons' for England's second team because it is 'inappropriate' and doesn't 'reflect the diversity in society'

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Posts for which I was banned for 3 months,and rightly so, it was a rather foolish way for me to try get my point across. Various other posters were throwing the racist bomb about like confetti, I,rather stupidly used those words for one particular poster, in a way it proved a point.
Quiet now Mylene love.

Simply because you are a nasty little racist. With a vile sense of humour too.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-nickname-Saxons-Englands-second-team.html

Rugby bosses STOP using the nickname 'Saxons' for England's second team because it is 'inappropriate' and doesn't 'reflect the diversity in society'

prrrrfffffft......ok mate , yeah kick a bloke while he's down , one of my nephews has a kid in TW well i say kid , 22 yrs old , daft as a brush , has not and will not study or get a job , living with a 38 yr old tg thing in a 3rd story flat in Rusthall.......thank god my parents aren't around to have to get their heads round this shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here