Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Who is he? What was he doing? Why was he rubbing our noses in it?
Who was thrown in jail for waving a flag?

[MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] [MENTION=42218]Harmyar[/MENTION]
The Muslim call to Prayer on an iconic London landmark like Tower Bridge , you know full well how that is rubbing people's nose in it .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, a few of the boards’ racists showing their true colours. What a grim thread. Full of racist hate and bile. Is this really what NSC has become? What a great, great shame.
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

Racist fools. Each and every one of you. Shameful.
And the mods should be ashamed too.

TTFN
TC

Jan 30, 2008
it's the democratic will of the people. Using the same theory you put forward on the Brexit thread, everything he does or says and / or all of the consequences of his policies you have to like it or lump it cos it's the will of the people, suck it up.....

ok EP ???
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Well, a few of the boards’ racists showing their true colours. What a grim thread. Full of racist hate and bile. Is this really what NSC has become? What a great, great shame.
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

TTFN
TC

free speech isn't your thing is it ,no one's being racist , are you woke ?
regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

TTFN
TC

You might like to alert me to a racist post I made?
I was under the impression we were not allowed to be name calling anymore..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
That is done quite simply to rub our noses in it,no more no.less, there is no other reason for it, and to see the old bill there protecting them is sickening.
maybe some one could open a hooters bar in Saudi Arabia???
regards
DF

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

TTFN
TC

I'm guessing that they're not happy their little racist friend Beach Seagull/Larry Boyd/probably one of those you listed/etc has been banned yet again :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm guessing that they're not happy their little racist friend Beach Seagull/Larry Boyd/probably one of those you listed/etc has been banned yet again :lolol:

Your could have left that at “they’re not happy” :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sydney
Baker Lite
Das Reich
Harmyar
Chicken Run

TTFN
TC

The Moderators on this board should be ashamed? Are you for real?

You owe each and everyone an apology for that comment Clamp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Funny, you're happy to accuse other people of being racist who are clearly no less racist than you, you sad little drip.

Ooh I say!
I’ve never been so insulted in all my life. I do believe targeting people because of the colour of their skin is racist...don’t you?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ooh I say!
I’ve never been so insulted in all my life. I do believe targeting people because of the colour of their skin is racist...don’t you?
You want me to engage with you properly?

Perhaps - when you stop behaving like the tiresome smug stupid little drip that you are.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You want me to engage with you properly?

Perhaps - when you stop behaving like the tiresome smug stupid little drip that you are.

More insulting,hurty words[emoji20]
I do believe however,targeting people because of the colour of their skin is racist...don’t you?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

For the record Edit I couldn’t give less of a shit that Larry whatever he’s called has been banned, if he broke the rules then he’s paid the price, having been only banned once in over 20 years of posting I know only too well the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's all good though to a lot of this board though mate as its not happening where THEY live.

True. People can be living in really nice parts of London like Chelsea or Clapham Junction and not be aware there are gangs less than a mile away. Even really leafy places like Haywards Heath are just a short train ride from shiteeholes like Thornton Heath.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
True. People can be living in really nice parts of London like Chelsea or Clapham Junction and not be aware there are gangs less than a mile away. Even really leafy places like Haywards Heath are just a short train ride from shiteeholes like Thornton Heath.
I haven't mentioned gangs so I don't know why you have, I was referring to the increasing islamification of London

Jan 30, 2008
More insulting,hurty words[emoji20]
I do believe however,targeting people because of the colour of their skin is racist...don’t you?

He still hasn't got over this country leaving the EU, he's got form for hissy fits
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I haven't mentioned gangs so I don't know why you have, I was referring to the increasing islamification of London

d04b724f28dffb0fbf7224f7cae12420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here