NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Will make a good alternative to the
British
Bed wetters
Corporation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as it remains an alternative and not a replacement. I’m all for thee Gammony Thicket’s having their own forms of entertainment but let’s leave something for the less gullible please.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Casual racism again...
Nice [emoji1303]

Gammon? No babes. I’m white.
Let me ask you this. If a black man called another black man the N word, would you accuse them of racism?

I’ll make it easy for you. No. Of course you wouldn’t. So let’s move on shall we? Ya daft gammon.

I could call you an angry, white, racist, if you’d prefer. Up to you, darling.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Let me ask you this. If a black man called another black man the N word, would you accuse them of racism?

I’ll make it easy for you. No. Of course you wouldn’t. So let’s move on shall we? Ya daft gammon.

Targeting anyone because of the colour of their skin is racism and we need to kick it out.
You know what you are and you disgust me.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

you really are quite het up aren't you ......did you watch the match...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Being racist toward my own race :)

Shut up, Gammon.

well old boy , tribalism is far more destructive than racism .....ask your Zim, er , friends , associates , clients , patients , occupants , inmates or whatever ....ask them what a neck tie is ( if they won't tell you i will), all the wars in Africa and the Middle East are not about race , they are tribal wars that have been going on for thousands of years , get your head out of your quioght......please...!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Blimey. The Righty’s are very angry today. What’s happened now? Swastika been banned from white vans or something? Grrrrr!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You seem to be the only one getting your werthers in a whizz. Calm yourself, enjoy the weather, it’s a joy to be alive.

Do I? How so? Not a bit of it darling . Funny you should mention the glorious weather , I’ve just been up on Lancing ring and strolled down into Shoreham for fish and chips. Absolutely stunning out there. Lambs gambolling, snowdrops out, warm in the sun. Very nice to be out in the day after a long block of night shifts.
A very good day indeed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Do I? How so? Not a bit of it darling . Funny you should mention the glorious weather , I’ve just been up on Lancing ring and strolled down into Shoreham for fish and chips. Absolutely stunning out there. Lambs gambolling, snowdrops out, warm in the sun. Very nice to be out in the day after a long block of night shifts.
A very good day indeed.

That’s the spirit, doesn’t hurt to be pleasant eh?
I to had a relatively early finish, nice stroll with dogs in the park, a real joy to breathe the lovely fresh air after all this pants weather, good day to you .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A very good day indeed.

Clump Clamp ...........Clump , sounds lovely , by the river ..?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That’s the spirit, doesn’t hurt to be pleasant eh?
I to had a relatively early finish, nice stroll with dogs in the park, a real joy to breathe the lovely fresh air after all this pants weather, good day to you .

It was a treat. Now for a Guinness or two!

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015

Being racist toward my own race :)

Shut up, Gammon.
How the heck have you never ever heard of internalized racism.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here