Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It was a video of Manning he posted. So that why I used that example. You’re nailing yourself trying to defend his material. For some reason he’s remembered fondly by white folks as some sort of cheeky northern scamp. If you watch his stuff a lot of it is very nasty stuff.

Could I ask how you know a lot of “them” weren’t offended. Yes, I know there are some people of colour in the audience but then a lot of women protested against giving women the vote. Doesn’t make it right.

Edit. Don’t bother, I really don’t care for some ridiculous, convoluted explanation as to why you think Manning wasn’t racist.

how do i know ....?? because a actually know a fare few mate .....you would argue that shit is chocolate mate ........the fact of the matter is a lot of black lads are too cool to give a rats arse about a bomba clatt , honkey comedians......so much so that they actually went to watch him/them ........get over yourself , stop being offended on other peoples behalf , have your friends from Zim been telling you porkies ?? they got more sadistic treatment from their own kind than they ever got from the honkeys .....and thats a bare faced fact me old china......"people of colour" they aren't too keen on that either , happy being called black as long as its not in a derogatory way.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I bet your mattress is praying you have completed adequate protection steps before GB News launches.

I thought we are all worse off if the UK becomes more like a plutocracy, a view I thought you would share since in the EU debate you make democracy, transparency, and accountability at the heart of your argument

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
how do i know ....?? because a actually know a fare few mate .....you would argue that shit is chocolate mate ........the fact of the matter is a lot of black lads are too cool to give a rats arse about a bomba clatt , honkey comedians......so much so that they actually went to watch him/them ........get over yourself , stop being offended on other peoples behalf , have your friends from Zim been telling you porkies ?? they got more sadistic treatment from their own kind than they ever got from the honkeys .....and thats a bare faced fact me old china......"people of colour" they aren't too keen on that either , happy being called black as long as its not in a derogatory way.

I wasn’t just referring to black people. I was referring to all the people of colour he variously called Pakis, wogs, nig-nogs, chinks etc. And don’t be fooled, it wasn’t on back then either.
There’s a reason he performed almost exclusively at the club he owned. That shit wouldn’t get booked in many places, even in those days.
He was pandering to racists. That was his audience. Plenty of people disliked his material at the time.

As for taking offence, either for others or myself, I don’t subscribe to the concept. It’s far too subjective to buy into. Too many variants. I can just spot when someone is being a dick.

But okay, good to know where you’re coming from. Defending Manning. Gotcha. Nice one.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I thought we are all worse off if the UK becomes more like a plutocracy, a view I thought you would share since in the EU debate you make democracy, transparency, and accountability at the heart of your argument

When is the UK going to become a plutocracy?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I wasn’t just referring to black people. I was referring to all the people of colour he variously called Pakis, wogs, nig-nogs, chinks etc. And don’t be fooled, it wasn’t on back then. He was pandering to racists. That was his audience. Plenty of people disliked his material at the time.

As for taking offence, either for others or myself, I don’t subscribe to the concept. It’s far too subjective to buy into. Too many variants. I can just spot when someone is being a dick.

But okay, good to know where you’re coming from. Defending Manning. Gotcha. Nice one.

i'm not defending him .......this whole issue has been dredged up on purpose , things were rolling along quite nicely then all this self loathing was propagated out of nowhere , like i said .....them honkeys are terrible , thanks aunty ffs....i don't buy it and neither to a hell of a lot of others .....just leave it alone and we'll all be back to normal soon enough.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i'm not defending him .......this whole issue has been dredged up on purpose , things were rolling along quite nicely then all this self loathing was propagated out of nowhere , like i said .....them honkeys are terrible , thanks aunty ffs....i don't buy it and neither to a hell of a lot of others .....just leave it alone and we'll all be back to normal soon enough.

Things may well have been “rolling along quite nicely” for white folks. A real pain all these ethnics getting uppity, eh! A real buzz-kill.

Who is loathing themselves? Just about a bit of respect, isn’t it?

#keepdarkydown #knowyourplace

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So all those people who've been objecting to BLM because it was some sort of Marxist organisation intent on changing the world were, in fact, wrong? Thanks for confirming.

There’s only one type of person that objects to people objecting to racism.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Things may well have been “rolling along quite nicely” for white folks. A real pain all these ethnics getting uppity, eh! A real buzz-kill.

Who is loathing themselves? Just about a bit of respect, isn’t it?

#keepdarkydown #knowyourplace

plenty of black/brown/yellow folk who have managed to get on , equally there are plenty of whites who are in crap situations .....reality check needed mate , it's more about attitude than colour , never more so than now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So it turns out this thread was more about people of colour than it was about victims of sexual crimes.

Who would have thought it?

Did someone say agenda?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here