Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shower just once a week

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Love it when people say they are too busy because of children, cannot find ten minutes in a day to have a shower. Just be honest and say it's not a priority for her, bet she finds time in her busy social media schedule to drop in for a skinny latte though.
I have to say, that was my immediate reaction too.

The smelly self important cow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love it when people say they are too busy because of children, cannot find ten minutes in a day to have a shower. Just be honest and say it's not a priority for her, bet she finds time in her busy social media schedule to drop in for a skinny latte though.
I guess it's more palatable than another alternative, that being:-

'I'm such a pi$$ poor parent I'm unable to leave my kids unattended while remaining in the same house'.

My world would be fantastic if I only showered once a week.
I'd always get a seat on the train, probably even all 6.
I could work on my own.
Straight through the checkouts in shops.
Easily served in pubs.
I'd have my own area of the AMEX.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I had the misfortune many years ago as a younger man whilst intoxicated of eating out a cheesy hood......

.........Not nice ???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hmmm, I only shower probably twice a week at the mo, but that's due to medical reasons and I'm not happy about it. I probably smell a bit ripe at times. Fortunately it's only temporary until my next op. Can't wait.

Get yourself a palace top - at least that way people will know what to expect.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The bird looks like she only shows once a week to tbh :lolol: I shower in the morning, after the gym and in the evening after work. So between 2 to 3 times a day.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
WTF??? why would you want to reveal your disgustingly sparse washing habits to the nation.

I try and make sure I shower once a day, if I go one day without one I can smell slightly off smells emanating from my body :sick:. I assume it's the same for her???, I wonder what colour the bath water is every week for her. :moo:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
The three that shower less than once a day all seem to have much paler skin than the two that shower that amount or more. Is that deliberately done by the Daily Mail?, just their natural skin tones?, or do you go really pale when you don't wash regularly?. :moo:

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I couldn't go near a fanny that hadn't been washed every day.

You're missing out. Unless you are paying for use of a fanny in which case you want it to have had a full service wash right before you go in.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I am confused as to when showering every day became a thing we were meant to do.
Whole bunch of clean fascists on this thread. Not sure what has warped all your perceptions but obsession with and a misunderstanding of hygiene is all too prevalent these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here