Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we have kept Gully's Girls?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My wife loved Gully's Girls and if it helped her enjoyment (and therefore eased my ability to attend matches) I reckon we should bring them back even if they were pretty naff.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If they were all 14, then you wouldn't have had all the dubious incidents / relationships between the girls and members of the playing staff, which were surely the real reason for giving them the boot.

PLEASE WILL ALL THE OTHER POSTERS ON THIS THREAD JUST READ THIS POST, THINK ABOUT IT FOR 30 SECONDS and then MOVE ON. Much as I enjoyed seeing them getting involved and clearly enjoying themselves out on the pitch, they won't be coming back anytime soon.

And to think about 10 seconds before I posted it, this thread title was Should we have kept Jonny Dixon??, but I thought Gully's Girls sounded even more absurd. What have I blundered into? :cheery:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If they were all 14, then you wouldn't have had all the dubious incidents / relationships between the girls and members of the playing staff, which were surely the real reason for giving them the boot.

Ah, excellent. I was beginning to think nobody was going to say it :thumbsup:

elephantinroom.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Of course it was, nothing to do with comments from the crowd etc.

Quite right. It WAS nothing to do with 'comments from the crowd'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here