Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we do a "Display" for Palace?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Respect for the travelling numbers? I've got respect for the fans who travel to the Amex, it is very expensive in reality. They're contributing to our club as much as anything else.

I like the idea full stop,would wish more clubs did it,be nice to know how many traveled that day to any given club

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like the idea full stop,would wish more clubs did it,be nice to know how many traveled that day to any given club

Absolutely, there's a whole lot of disrespect shown to football fans, especially if you travel away. We're an exception, and that's a positive thing.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
When south americans do it it looks great, because they're not bound by laws or health & safety and they are all mental.

If we tried to do it, it would amount to a few nigels with some banners, party poppers and bog roll.

No. The answer is No.

That just about sums up the British attitude sadly. We could TRY and do something great, Brighton fans are brilliant at organising something but it sounds a bit much like effort, plus a few people may cringe so best we do not bother. Sigh.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
something like this should suffice.

looters.jpg

Attachments

• caravan.jpg
    caravan.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 214

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I would love to have a massive drape hanging down from the WSU.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people around me seem to clap the away support. If I boo I get some looks of disgust.

Blocking the 1901 view?! Preposterous. :jester:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
A 'display'? I think one is already planned, Its called a jam packed state of the art stadium with 30000 punters in it. Thats the only display we need to show that tinpot bunch of nigels.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I feel a "wicker man" moment coming" a blazing effigy of Parrish with his Ludicrous hairdo rising from an orgy is ESL.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't f***ing update anything. Bozza...can you sort this shit out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here