Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we do a "Display" for Palace?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Even a bit of ripped up newspaper thrown into the air at kick off looks better than nothing. So what if we're not Boca Juniors? I'll take 'tinpot' over sweet f.a. any day.

That's sorted then,hundreds of free programme go to waste every match,left lying about the lower west,i'll rip em up and throw them about....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
How about our team actually turning up for the match and play them off the pitch. Its been too long since that happened against the unmentionables.

Bang on. I couldn't give a f*** about crowd handbags. All I want is to see our players put in the kind of performance we know they're capable of.

We have a LOT of work to do to in order to try and erase the memory of recent matches against the scum. A big fat win is the first step in restoring pride

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Just asking,expect to be shot down in flames for asking the question-

pot and tin could feature among the replies :lolol:

I could throw a bog roll or 3 down from the Bupa if you like... & i promise not to hit Gus,Tanno or Charlie..

Or should we just give them a 30,000 rapturous,good old fashioned proper English welcome..

I would love to have a massive drape hanging down from the WSU.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time you went to the Amex?

Cos I can't remember the last time it happened, certainly not this season anyway. Every team seems to get booed now.

In response to the o/p - No. Displays at football are invariably tinpot.

Most people around me seem to clap the away support. If I boo I get some looks of disgust.

Jimmy Grimble

Most people around me seem to clap the away support. If I boo I get some looks of disgust.

Where are you sat? Must have quite a bearing on it. From the North I've only heard boos this season, except for possibly one exception, can't remember who it was though.

Personally I'd rather they just never announced the away attendance.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Where are you sat? Must have quite a bearing on it. From the North I've only heard boos this season, except for possibly one exception, can't remember who it was though.

Personally I'd rather they just never announced the away attendance.

WSU block C. They never announce our away numbers on our travels, not sure why we do?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Blimey your confident .

Knew it would not be long before one of you arrived on this thread,confident? i was dreaming

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Was it wet ?

Yeah it pissed down and Palace did not fancy it,smashed out of sight they were,oh the dream you mean......

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And there is nothing wrong with being confident.

I've never been confident in our games , they are generally close run things ( apart from the 5-0 & 3-0 games )

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
WSU block C. They never announce our away numbers on our travels, not sure why we do?

Respect for the travelling numbers? I've got respect for the fans who travel to the Amex, it is very expensive in reality. They're contributing to our club as much as anything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here