Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we do a "Display" for Palace?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just asking,expect to be shot down in flames for asking the question-

pot and tin could feature among the replies :lolol:

I could throw a bog roll or 3 down from the Bupa if you like... & i promise not to hit Gus,Tanno or Charlie..

Or should we just give them a 30,000 rapturous,good old fashioned proper English welcome..

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How about a mass mooning the instant they start the very predictable gay shit

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How about a mass mooning the instant they start the very predictable gay shit

Yes that could be done,i'll paint 1 cheek blue the other white,could look quite a sight!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just asking,expect to be shot down in flames for asking the question-

pot and tin could feature among the replies :lolol:

I could throw a bog roll or 3 down from the Bupa if you like... & i promise not to hit Gus,Tanno or Charlie..

Or should we just give them a 30,000 rapturous,good old fashioned proper English welcome..

You are right - only the most tinpot teams do 'displays'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm with you 100% Gold with Falmer - display would be fantastic. Off to Google Images to locate my favourite banner - back in a mo.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm with you 100% Gold with Falmer - display would be fantastic. Off to Google Images to locate my favourite banner - back in a mo.

Await's with much excited expectation...............have a feeling this will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right - only the most tinpot teams do 'displays'

But they are GOONS?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ah yes, here it is. Dougie Freedman - 'Players Come and Go - LEGENDS ARE FOREVER' (.....except at Palace). A 152ft x 120ft reproduction of that would do nicely.

article-2222941-15A53778000005DC-737_468x286.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ah yes, here it is. Dougie Freedman - LEGENDS ARE FOREVER (unless you're a Palace legend that is). A 152ft x 120ft reproduction of that would do nicely.

View attachment 39606
Brilliant!!!
Perhaps we could adorn it with

"A manager that's in it for the long run,unlike yours"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How about our team actually turning up for the match and play them off the pitch. Its been too long since that happened against the unmentionables.

We are due a win,and when it comes it could be big,i have a feeling 6-1 could be on the cards..

Jimmy Grimble

Will there be the customary polite clapping when the away attendance is announced? :nono:

When was the last time you went to the Amex?

Cos I can't remember the last time it happened, certainly not this season anyway. Every team seems to get booed now.

In response to the o/p - No. Displays at football are invariably tinpot.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
When south americans do it it looks great, because they're not bound by laws or health & safety and they are all mental.

If we tried to do it, it would amount to a few nigels with some banners, party poppers and bog roll.

No. The answer is No.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When south americans do it it looks great, because they're not bound by laws or health & safety and they are all mental.

If we tried to do it, it would amount to a few nigels with some banners, party poppers and bog roll.

No. The answer is No.

Even a bit of ripped up newspaper thrown into the air at kick off looks better than nothing. So what if we're not Boca Juniors? I'll take 'tinpot' over sweet f.a. any day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here