Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should there be a Male and Female Sky Sports News ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Not an ‘elephant’ for me, I go because I enjoy watching it, as I do Burgess Hill Town (av attendance maybe 350). I’ll check but Lewes Women’s average attendance (pre the Man U game) is I think significantly up on last season.
Of course. Enjoyment of football isn't always based on the number attending. We'd never have travelled to Gillingham in that case.

And based on previous posts, especially around the Euros, I know that you're a big supporter. Fair play to you here.

But I think the point that significantly increased visibility hasn't neccesarily resulted in significantly increased attendances still stands.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Of course. Enjoyment of football isn't always based on the number attending. We'd never have travelled to Gillingham in that case.

And based on previous posts especially around the Euros, I know that you're a big supporter. Fair play to you here.

But I think the point that significantly increased visibility hasn't neccesarily resulted in significantly increased attendances still stands.
Yep….it does seem the ‘Euros boost’ has lost some steam……really interested to see what happens in the next 5 years. The ‘top v the rest’ gulf is going to grow and grow. Teams like Lewes are a bit screwed - no chance imo they can compete long term with those funded by/affiliated to PL clubs (Newcastle for example are in T4, but not for long)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here