Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sterilise ALL men & women who are Palarse fans !!! :bhasign:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I seem to remember Maggie's darling (Sir) Keith Joseph saying something very similar in the 1970's.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
It may have mentioned before in this thread, but in case it hasn't...

The Daily Currant is a satirical 'news service' similar to the Daily Onion!

Also, CurrAnt is a fruit, CurrEnt is something relative to events!

Indeed, but why let that get in the way of good old fashioned NSC binfest - I don't think many of them use Snopes as much as they should..... That said, this is exactly the sort of shit that could come out of her over priviliged mouth.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We are put on this planet to breed. That is pretty much is our only point. Science says it. Sure we make our way in life if we can't but it is a clear fact that is the reason for us being on this planet. So, no I still think it is a right for people to breed as if they are not allowed to it goes against everything we are here for. And the next Baby born will maybe find the cure for all cancers. Even born from a council estate. If we stop this or engineer this, we are interfering in the natural order of things.

Science already does that.

Science has taken away form mother nature a vast amount of ways which previously could regulate planet population.

You can't have it both ways.

We are put on the planet to breed and die. Prolonging life is not important to the planet.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If you're going to serilize people then it should be based on a combination of intelligence and physicality. If we could breed out all the stupid people and the fatties, the human race would start evolving a bit quicker.

You'd have to do it wordwide for it to work though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If we sterilized all the pillocks who post on this board,there would be no offspring of pillocks to take their place,when they peg.
What a boring forum if it was all sensible!!:wink:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I have a good job and am doing okay.. Not rich(1901) but comfortable (SW corner). However, at one time in my life I was VERY poor - not enough for food and crashing on mates' floors poor.

Money can be a temporary state and should be no measure of worthiness.

Sterilising the stupid gets my vote!!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
There is an argument to say that people that cannot afford to have large families shouldn't. That doesn't mean that those that can afford to should have large families should. Forced sterilisation is wrong but perhaps stopping benefits for anyone that has more than two children and has never worked might benefit the country. That said, encouraging high earners to have large families does not guarantee that their offspring will follow suit and also be high earners. It also does nothing to contribute to the global food crisis caused by overpopulation rather than how rich or poor someone is.

THIS, why should anyone have the right to have children if they never intend to help pay for them and expect everyone else to pick up the bill. Being out of work is different from never intending to work, it is for the latter this view is based.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
In Britain we live in a society where protect the vulnerable. The benefit system is far from perfect but we would definitely be throwing the baby out with the bath water (if you will pardon the irony) if we got rid of it.
No one disagrees with kevs argument that people shouldn't be having children intentionally when they cannot afford them. However, how do you decide who is intentionally trying to take advantage of the system or someone who has made a mistake and needs the system ?
Plus I believe it is impossible to become wealthy or rich on the benefit system. You are still likely to struggle.

The only way to aid the situation I can see lies in education. The importance of being self sufficient , taking pride in your actions and knowing the consequences of them. This could come from parents or from schools.
In any case this situation is highly unlikely to resolve itself any time soon. And in the mean time I am happy for some people to take advantage of the system if it means many people will get the help they need.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Should the poor be Sterilised?

Maybe not sterilised but most of them could do with a bloody good wash.

Seagull Stew

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
In Britain we live in a society where protect the vulnerable. The benefit system is far from perfect but we would definitely be throwing the baby out with the bath water (if you will pardon the irony) if we got rid of it.
No one disagrees with kevs argument that people shouldn't be having children intentionally when they cannot afford them. However, how do you decide who is intentionally trying to take advantage of the system or someone who has made a mistake and needs the system ?
Someone that has never worked or intends to and see child bearing as a career

The benifit system currently rewards those into having more children.

I have come across several though work, not socially thankfully admit to having more kids for the sole reason to increase they're income.
This needs addressing.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Someone that has never worked or intends to and see child bearing as a career

The benifit system currently rewards those into having more children.

I have come across several though work, not socially thankfully admit to having more kids for the sole reason to increase they're income.
This needs addressing.

Yes yes I'm sure you have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports