Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should play our strongest side now on Monday

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Cup run for me.

I seriously believe the teams that stand in our way to the semis are more beatable than our potential play off rivals.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
With most of the teams above us to play so f..k the cup go for the league points and rest the older players on Monday and play the youngsters and what will be will be.

Can't these players play both Monday and next Saturday or something?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
We have to win 2 games against Premier opposition to achieve àany semblence of success. I would far sooner go to Wembley in the play offs, which us still a possibility so 3 points against Millwall please and if that means losing Monday so be it.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

There are 5 days between the Cup game and our next League game!

Players are just as likely to get injured in either game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would like to see Dunk in instead of Upson Andrews for Stephens, Rodriguez up front for Ulloa JFC for Orlandi, Chicksen for Ward Brezovan for TK and Calderon for Bruno with Agustein and March on the benchw along with either Lua Lua or Buckley. The rest of the team I dont care who plays.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I really don't think it matters what team he plays, so long as everybody tries 100% every time they put the shirt on, then you just never know.

But, given our ridiculous ineptitude in front of goal this season, I do think 0-0 and penalties is the best we can hope for, and just hope they miss more than we do!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here