Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should play our strongest side now on Monday

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ulloa has been back from injury for 2 months now and is 100% fit. 4 goals in 4 games.

From post game and Mr Naylor

OG on Ulloa: "He's not fully fit because he's carrying an ankle problem."

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It really doesn't matter who we play, none of them can bloody finish, apart from Ulloa and you can't keep relying on him to save the day. Rank bad finishing again today

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glad you're not manager. Chicksen for Ward and Brez for TK maybe, but why would you rest 4 of our key players for this season's biggest match so far?
Very simple this is only our biggest game in the eyes ov supporters. Our aim must be play off and Upson is 34 years okd abd played Monday, Saturday and Monday again 3 games in 7 days I would sooner keep him fresh for Millwall away, it is more important that we get 3 points.from that game

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Very simple this is only our biggest game in the eyes ov supporters. Our aim must be play off and Upson is 34 years okd abd played Monday, Saturday and Monday again 3 games in 7 days I would sooner keep him fresh for Millwall away, it is more important that we get 3 points.from that game

NO it's NOT :cry:

sussexseagullHH

Nov 19, 2006
Sounds like Ulloa wont be playing on monday then :/ Hope to see Buckley and Lua Lua playing. Wouldn't mind seeing Rodriguez starting up front in the Ulloa role if the big man himself isn't playing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sorry I disagree with you but for me 3 points is much more important than 5 minutes of glory.

You're wrong. Massively wrong.

3 points at Milwall more important that the QFs of the FA cup? Don't make me laugh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're wrong. Massively wrong.

3 points at Milwall more important that the QFs of the FA cup? Don't make me laugh.
We have to win 2 games against Premier opposition to achieve àany semblence of success. I would far sooner go to Wembley in the play offs, which us still a possibility so 3 points against Millwall please and if that means losing Monday so be it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We have to win 2 games against Premier opposition to achieve àany semblence of success. I would far sooner go to Wembley in the play offs, which us still a possibility so 3 points against Millwall please and if that means losing Monday so be it.

Winning on Monday means 700k and a chance at playing at Wembley. The players then have 5 days to recover before playing one of the league's weakest sides.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We are not going to go up this season, we are simply not consistently good enough and don't score enough goals, that is the harsh reality. We can however beat any given team on our day and with a fair rub of the green. Could we go away at Hull and win??? of course we could. Could we beat Sunderland at home??? Of course we could. Then with the luck of the draw, we could get Sheff Weds/Charlton or Sheff Utd in a FA Cup semi final. Could we win that??? Of course we could. Then you have a FA Cup final and all the rewards that brings with it. That would be the perfect platform, with the income that would generate to add a few quality additions to the playing squad. Get rid of a bit of dead wood and have a real crack at promotion next season. That's the way I see it. We should take Monday very seriously indeed, because if we lose on Monday night, our whole season could fizzle out very quickly after that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are not going to go up this season, we are simply not consistently good enough and don't score enough goals, that is the harsh reality. We can however beat any given team on our day and with a fair rub of the green. Could we go away at Hull and win??? of course we could. Could we beat Sunderland at home??? Of course we could. Then with the luck of the draw, we could get Sheff Weds/Charlton or Sheff Utd in a FA Cup semi final. Could we win that??? Of course we could. Then you have a FA Cup final and all the rewards that brings with it. That would be the perfect platform, with the income that would generate to add a few quality additions to the playing squad. Get rid of a bit of dead wood and have a real crack at promotion next season. That's the way I see it. We should take Monday very seriously indeed, because if we lose on Monday night, our whole season could fizzle out very quickly after that.

We could do all that and meet Wigan again. We're still in with a shout at the playoffs, in any case.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Need to play a strong side end of. We're playing for a cup quarter final place against a Sunderland team that have too many balls in the air..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm quite happen to avoid a match with Sunderland myself, so I'd play a reasonable side v Hull and you never know, but save the best until Millwall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here