Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I would have hoped that by now one of the mods would have unbanned me by now, but alas, it hasn't happened.

By 'banned', I don't mean actually banned, obviously, as I'm posting this right now. But in fact the mods have a new, cowardly tool at their disposal. Some kind of shadow ban, where the victim has restricted access to the server, meaning that the site is unusable. Each page load takes around 20 minutes to load, if at all.

It seems really cowardly to me. I mean, if you want to get rid of people, be open about it and just ban them openly.

Either way - do the people of NSC think that it's time for unbanned, or is the site better off without me?

Vote now.
Shouldn’t that read ‘reinstated’. Surely that’s worth a poll in itself.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
You weren't discouraged because of your views but because of the way you were expressing them. Anyone with half an ounce of self awareness would have known that.
Even though I don't resort to personal insults as I have frequently been subjected to on here? For example a gammon' and a 'prick.' Not that I mind as 'sticks and stones' and all that. I believe I express myself in a reasonably polite way on here I don't think I'm arrogant for example.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Not banned. Maybe he just stopped working as a traffic warden :shrug:
If I indeed was / am a 'traffic enforcement officer' so what? I believe anyone who works for a living is worthy of respect and I would never look down my nose on someone because of their occupation. Maybe TEO's aren't everyone's cup of tea but they serve a legitimate purpose.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I have never used the ignore feature myself but fully agree with you here. There are 2 or 3 sanctimonious bell-ends on here that get on my tits.

As much as I'd thoroughly enjoy a "Name that tune" related to this I fear it will descend into chaos if it hasn't already. At the end of the day we don't need to argue the miniature over 5,000 words and several pages. It's a message board arguing about why we can't score a goal for shit. We're not Resse Witherspoon in Legally Blonde.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes I do (see the Hereford anniversary post) but even if I don't so what. 'Ill considered bile' because you disagree with it. Doesn't make it 'bile' just because you don't agree with what I post. Unbelievably patronising post but tbh it's what you expect from the oh so 'tolerant' left who resort to insults if they don't agree with them. 'Tolerant' as long as you agree with them.
You've kind of proven his point with this response though.

It reads like bile.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If I indeed was / am a 'traffic enforcement officer' so what? I believe anyone who works for a living is worthy of respect and I would never look down my nose on someone because of their occupation. Maybe TEO's aren't everyone's cup of tea but they serve a legitimate purpose.
Only if they can reach the windscreen.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Personally if a forum were so sick of me that they had to slow down my access to their site I’d probably use it as a moment of self reflection to wonder why everyone thought I was bellend.

Unfortunately bellends don’t have the power of personal reflection so they just whinge about how unfair it is.
oh to be perfect....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I disagree but hey it's a chat forum where we can express our views, so fair enough believing what I write is 'bile.'

Bile is an unfortunate necessity in life, much like traffic enforcement officers*

* surely this should be 'parking' enforcement officer. Not really enforcing traffic are they/you?

Are cars 'traffic' when they are parked?

They are called 'parking inspectors' over here which makes much more sense.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Bile is an unfortunate necessity in life, much like traffic enforcement officers*

* surely this should be 'parking' enforcement officer. Not really enforcing traffic are they/you?

Are cars 'traffic' when they are parked?

They are called 'parking inspectors' over here which makes much more sense.
I'll check with my boss and get back to you shortly, I'm on lunch at the moment enjoying my sandwiches and the Daily Mail.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes I do (see the Hereford anniversary post) but even if I don't so what. 'Ill considered bile' because you disagree with it. Doesn't make it 'bile' just because you don't agree with what I post. Unbelievably patronising post but tbh it's what you expect from the oh so 'tolerant' left who resort to insults if they don't agree with them. 'Tolerant' as long as you agree with them.
You seriously think the other 'side' is any better? Two opposites are never going to 'tolerate' the opinion of each other in an argument – that's why it's an argument!

Weird thread just got weirder.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Even though I don't resort to personal insults as I have frequently been subjected to on here? For example a gammon' and a 'prick.' Not that I mind as 'sticks and stones' and all that. I believe I express myself in a reasonably polite way on here I don't think I'm arrogant for example.
Oh go on then. Let's have a look at some of your posts.....

First we have some insults.

I believe the bar has been lowered significantly down the years, hence why you get fat birds as coppers.

Ooooooooh get you you leftie snob!!! Why look down at what someone does for a living?

He's a patronising pri£k who just insults anyone who 'dares' to disagree with him who loves to how how 'inclusive' he is by banging on about women's football. As per usual when I ask him about before women's football became the 'in' thing for his sort to be into how many times did it feature on the albion roar he disappears because the answer is a big fat zero. With him if you say you aren't interested in womens football you are a 'misogynist' (I'm not I love birds).

I do like winding up the nsc liberal elite however the views that 'achieve' this are what I believe in, I would express them regardless of whether it winds other posters up or whether every poster on here said 'yes totally agree with you'. Its a chat forum which means it will attract views from all different viewpoints.

Don't worry about them mate they are a bunch of smug,sanctamonious middle class pr&cks who hate anyone daring to disagree with them, if you do they insult you and or remove you from the thread. They go on about BLM but probably live in very white middle class suburban areas and have very affluent lifestyles, but they spout their 'oh so right on bullsh%t on here as a way of showing what good citizens they are.

A rattled Mr Pompous.

I'm a 'don't judge a book by it's cover' person but then again I'm not a leftie middle class snob.

And finally, since you're not denying being behind both accounts, outright lies.

Hardly stalking but your posts often to me smack of 'look at me aren't I intelligent.' I'm not the first one first one to make that observation on here.

Sorry to disappoint you all but I've only been here on here since last year and have not previously been banned and i think none of my posts have come close to getting me banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports