Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should Murphy's "goal" have stood?

Should Murphy's "goal" have stood?

• Yes - the player wide right was playing him onside

Votes: 123 92.5%
  • No - he was offside

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

As it happens in the car on the way home last night both Ben and his Dad thought the lino had got it right but then Ben said people were querying it on the internet.

Perhaps they will have reconsidered by. now but I am not convinced that it should have stood but I must admit to being disappointed when it happened. We will beat Wolves and start all over again. We got 1 point more than I expected out of our last 3 games and hopefully that is our bad spell over.

:moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have you ever considered learning to read? As I pointed out it was nothing whatsoever against Martin LING the citicism by saying it was a bad appointment was against the board of Swindon Town FC appointing him with his history to a position that naturally brought about stress. They should have given him a less stressful job as a No 2 or DOF.

Stress and depression are not the same thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Words fail me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am not much younger than you and cannot believe you have just posted that.

Just walk away TB.
He's said all we need to know (and knew already) don't give him any more reason to spout this sort of pathetic nonsense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not much younger than you and cannot believe you have just posted that.

In my youth if people complained of depression or stress they were told to man up and get over it. It is only in the last 20 years or so that people began to realise that it was actually an illness. Any way I would like to leave this subject now as nothing can be gained from carrying it on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
See what I mean.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
In my youth if people complained of depression or stress they were told to man up and get over it. It is only in the last 20 years or so that people began to realise that it was actually an illness. Any way I would like to leave this subject now as nothing can be gained from carrying it on.

Are you related to a certain General Patton:shutup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

As it happens in the car on the way home last night both Ben and his Dad thought the lino had got it right but then Ben said people were querying it on the internet.

Perhaps they will have reconsidered by. now but I am not convinced that it should have stood but I must admit to being disappointed when it happened. We will beat Wolves and start all over again. We got 1 point more than I expected out of our last 3 games and hopefully that is our bad spell over.

But as you know Martin and Ben sit in front of me and there's no way we could have seen it from our position. Added to which Ben spent most of the evening chatting up my daughter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here