brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
chill

]
16_08_20_web.jpg

Last edited:

Aaah, what a nice picture. *sigh*

If I can be serious for a minute, I welcome decent fans from any club. The problem with 'newbies' is they feel they have to make an impression when they first arrive on a board. I know that's what I did on the Chesterfield and Cardiff Rivals boards (ended up getting banned from the Cheats' one though - d 'oh).

Scott's only been around five minutes. I'm positive that, given time, his proper personality will come through, he'll stop posting irrellevant shite and we'll all get along fine.

There's not much of an answer to the question of whether posters should stay or go - the only answer is that their posts will reap whatever they sow .

Talk shit and you'll get shit scott.

Here's an example, in response to wetfart o;
Get fvcked you loser kiddy-fiddling immature mincer, and go back to your boyfriend Leather like the sad c**t you are.
Wetfart you are a nob-gobblin' hobgoblin .

See how that works ?

Another post about scott.

I feel you really do love yourself.

Go if you want, stay if you like. But be prepared for replies if you post about vale being top of the league.

Scott, I personally feel you are a brighton supporter winding us up. You constantly go on about vale being top :lolol: , brighton are rubbish, :lolol: , yet predict Brighton for 4-0 wins in the fantasy league:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
stay scott stay ,always nice to hear other fans moan !:)

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Safeway said:

If I can be serious for a minute, I welcome decent fans from any club. The problem with 'newbies' is they feel they have to make an impression when they first arrive on a board.

Perceptive:clap:

I've slummed around a few boards but the looniness on NSC over the summer was highly addictive. Since the new season hostilities broke out I've been busy :censored: about Fry on my own doorstep.

I don't think I've come across another site where so many 'non-supporting' fans have taken up residence - you must be doing something right:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here