• no

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
You don't have to leave. Just stop being such a complete muppet.

This is a BRIGHTON fans forum. You are welcome to join in the chat, but what is the point starting a thread about the Vale starting line up, then starting another thread when someone scores.

You are the only Vale fan on this site. What's the point.

If all you want to do is to talk about Vale, then go to a Vale chatroom.

Simple innit. :shootself

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Artois said:
You don't have to leave. Just stop being such a complete muppet.

This is a BRIGHTON fans forum. You are welcome to join in the chat, but what is the point starting a thread about the Vale starting line up, then starting another thread when someone scores.

You are the only Vale fan on this site. What's the point.

If all you want to do is to talk about Vale, then go to a Vale chatroom.

Simple innit. :shootself

sorry artois, explain this concept to me again...I dont geddit?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
WATFORD O said:

Shut it you twat, He is as welcome as you. You used to be a right muppet before you started to be nice.

He was how use used to be. I say give scott a chance, don't forget wanker O, NSC gave you a chance didn't they ?

Besides it's our board and not your'es so f*** off.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Shut it you twat, He is as welcome as you. You used to be a right muppet before you started to be nice.

He was how use used to be. I say give scott a chance, don't forget wanker O, NSC gave you a chance didn't they ?

CHRIST! I was being f***ing ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f*** OFF!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No you were just being unplesant, as per usual. You've no say in this issue as you're even more irrelevent, at least Vale are in the same division as us.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress, everyone knows you are a sad ex con wang kurrr and a coward to boot....go f*** yer self...............

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
WATFORD O said:
CHRIST! I was being f***ing ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f*** OFF!

How do you think he took your post ? Maybe 40% of members understood what you meant but the rest proberly didn't, Don't forgot O, It's the Albion forum and not you'res, The NSC moderaters decide his fate and not you.

And if you want to tell me to f*** off, say it to my face bell end.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps you could make your posts more interesting and not Port Vale - your abuse rating might go down.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
How do you think he took your post ? Maybe 40% of members understood what you meant but the rest proberly didn't, Don't forgot O, It's the Albion forum and not you'res, The NSC moderaters decide his fate and not you.

And if you want to tell me to f*** off, say it to my face bell end.

If you cant see the irony then you are a 'tard. End of.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:

boy, had a bad day mate? watford o good member of this board

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Normally I rate your opinions BR but when you imply that Twatty makes any sort of useful contribution to this board it's not hard to see why you're a Palarse supporter. The fact that Scumboy has the termerity to critisize Sott is almost as big a joke as Twatty himself.

I mean, do you really believe that somebody who is totally incapeble of replying to a post without a string of childish abuse really is a 'successful businessman ? Twatty is like Delboy without the wit or the wisdom.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Normally I rate your opinions BR but when you imply that Twatty makes any sort of useful contribution to this board it's not hard to see why you're a Palarse supporter. The fact that Scumboy has the termerity to critisize cott is almost as big a joke as Twatty himself.

I mean, do you really believe that somebody who is totally incapeble of replying to a post without a string of childish abuse just shows what a complete loser the bloke is.

Take no notice Brighton Rock (and thanks for the support). BHAEXPRESS is obese.

and bha, criticise doesnt have a f***ing 'z' so f*** off you septic.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
brighton rock said:
boy, had a bad day mate? watford o good member of this board

Don't you Start. I've been posting on NSC for years, Under different names. Been following the Albion through thick and thin for years. Its an Albion Forum for all Albion fans so I dont think you can telll me what I can and can't do.

If Watford slags a rival fan of then its us Albion fans who decide there fate and not you.

Think you lot would tell us where to go pretty fast wouldn't you!!

Shit, Every time I reply the post that he/she/it has posted it is deleted by the time I've posted :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here