Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should England players walk off if racist chants kick off in these next two matches?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Racist abuse is abhorrent, and is against the law. Booing Alex Pritchard for choosing another club, is not. This stuff really isn't difficult.

Seriously - you've just implied that making monkey noises at black footballers is okay, if they earn enough money to make up for it! FFS.

You're entirely one-dimensional. You might as well save your effort typing because the 'views' you hold on every issue are so predictable - whether it be this case, or women referees, or sexuality, or yes - Ched Evans. Interesting thing to drag back up - in your staunch defence of Evans - that his behaviour involved absolutely nothing to apologise for - you were wrong on that as well.

All this may well be the case, so that justifies your insult. Is this what you advocate for NSC -if you feel your opponent is talking rubbish, then you are perfectly free, and quite justified, to start insults?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Racist abuse is abhorrent, and is against the law. Booing Alex Pritchard for choosing another club, is not. This stuff really isn't difficult.

Seriously - you've just implied that making monkey noises at black footballers is okay, if they earn enough money to make up for it! FFS.

You're entirely one-dimensional. You might as well save your effort typing because the 'views' you hold on every issue are so predictable - whether it be this case, or women referees, or sexuality, or yes - Ched Evans. Interesting thing to drag back up - in your staunch defence of Evans - that his behaviour involved absolutely nothing to apologise for - you were wrong on that as well.

Agree it is abhorrent but so is the non racist stuff directed at footballers.

Didn't imply its ok at all, I said the money they get paid must sugar the pill and that i would put up with it for that money. Believe it or not I was subjected to racism this week but I didn't threaten to walk out I just got on with it.

Would agree I'm fairly one dimensional I have said before I'm a Daily Mail reading, Tory voter and that I do generally hold the 'wrong views'. Equally so I find the Liberal elite predictable in their views on those subjects, but they hold the 'right and acceptable this is 2019' views so I'm always going to be wrong.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Agree it is abhorrent but so is the non racist stuff directed at footballers.

Didn't imply its ok at all, I said the money they get paid must sugar the pill and that i would put up with it for that money. Believe it or not I was subjected to racism this week but I didn't threaten to walk out I just got on with it.

Would agree I'm fairly one dimensional I have said before I'm a Daily Mail reading, Tory voter and that I do generally hold the 'wrong views'. Equally so I find the Liberal elite predictable in their views on those subjects, but they hold the 'right and acceptable this is 2019' views so I'm always going to be wrong.

I know you are being sarcastic here, but you do NOT hold the wrong view -just that your view is different to the cowardly internet mob, who hide their own hypocrisy by hounding down anyone whose view doesn't coincide with what is currently in vogue.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I know you are being sarcastic here, but you do NOT hold the wrong view -just that your view is different to the cowardly internet mob, who hide their own hypocrisy by hounding down anyone whose view doesn't coincide with what is currently in vogue.

Amen to that.......off to drink lager with my edgy blokie dick mates.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No they should all as a team go windmilling in and sort out the racist ********

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It would be a noble and just reaction but I just cannot see it ever happening. It would damage the money making football machine. Sadly people and groups only make bold gestures when it is not financially damaging to them

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
**** me. Roy Keane’s in a bad and miserable mood tonight

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well. 1-1. And the defence is shit again!

Master chef on soon!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Michael Keane must have thought he heard some racist chanting, and was in the process of walking off - leaving his man 5 yards away to score.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Probably would have done us all a favour and walked off anyway

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
All this may well be the case, so that justifies your insult. Is this what you advocate for NSC -if you feel your opponent is talking rubbish, then you are perfectly free, and quite justified, to start insults?

Amazing how he hasn't replied!!! Usually so much to say but when someone makes a perfectly valid point he has nothing to say.........As per usual with the liberal elite, cant stand anyone disagreeing with them and resort to insults when they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here