Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shorts

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother in law has recently retired from Beechams and spends all of what was his spare time when working but most days now fishing with his boat off of Littlehampton and always wears shorts.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
seems like lazy people who can't be bothered to dress properly then , SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT :facepalm:
regards
DR

I do not know a single lazy postman or woman but we deliver to a few!. Any way lazy attempt at a wind up!

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My favourite at the moment is a woman working in Sainsburys.

Due to other commitments i have to do 'the big shop' at opening time on Fridays.
So i get in my car that's on the drive.
I park in the under store car park, right by the door.
I shop in the climate controlled store, that doesn't change temp all year round.
I finish by telling this woman 'no I'm not cold wearing shorts because I haven't been anywhere cold'.

She'll be telling me how hot she is in 6 months time, even though the temp difference to her will be about 5 degrees.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Any man over the age of 35 looks ridiculous in shorts in the street, playing sport or on the beech is ok.
But elsewhere it makes them look silly. Especially when accompanied with a jumper or jacket, what is that about?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
My postie t'other day was wearing two pairs and advised me that the top pair were waterproof! Also that it is more comfy to walk round with wet legs than have a pair of wet trousers clinging to them.

nPrize goes to a guy in shorts and T shirt, and beach sandals outside Morrisons at the weekend. He didn't look as though he had been exercising though, or if had been it certainly wasn't working.
You must remember that your postie is a dickhead whatever he's wearing. I saw the idiot in Morrisons too, he cost me a dig in the ribs from the Mrs... just because I looked at him and said "**** " louder than she thought acceptable.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You would be surprised how warm you get on a 12 mile walk pushing a trolley over 4 hours. I stopped wearing shorts about November but can understand Posties getting hot at the speed we have to work now. It's like doing 4 hours (delivery) of exercise at pace and not many people would wear trousers for that!

Posties all have vans here, drive 50 yards deliver letters, get in van drive 50 yard and so on...12 miles walk every day??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here