[Albion] Shortlist of four

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Steak & Kidney.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
The article in the Spanish web site basically says that Oscar is the favourite to manage Brighton, Tim Sherwood also leading candidate and there are 2 others, but Oscar is the preferred. Awaiting negotiations this weekend re Gus departure, and he is out basically due to him publically complaining about the lack of ambition of Brighton....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pope Francis I and Nasty Nick from the first series of Big Brother.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The academy is set up and trains to play the Spanish way. This is the direction the club wants to go. If Oscar does become the manager he will know and be able to attract Spanish players and get them cheaper than English players. I believe the new manager will have to fall in with the way the club wants to play.

I'd rather we coached British players to play the Brighton way, which has Spanish and Latin American influences. Playing 'the Spanish way' doesn't mean signing Spanish players exclusively.

And I don't believe we have academy status, have we?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
OGJ
TS

who do you reckon the other two are ???

EDIT:

Alan Curbishley backed from double double carpet into stretch this morning. (66/1 -> 12/1) :ohmy:

Teddy Sheringham - and just when we no longer have Dicker and Hammond 2 of the slowest footballers around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here