Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They aren't a thin family.

I'm still amazed someone smashed that ....4 Times!! :eek:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At least he had the sense to stay out of the picture.... I'm feeling sorry for the youngest child, she's highly likely be crushed like a grape unless she goes on a decent eating binge.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This came up on a facebook feed a couple of weeks back. Rather than let it lie theyve given their story to the press inflicting more damage on the daughter. Its made national press as well. The.comments on the Sun online story were pretty unforgiving

the fee for the story helps ease the trauma.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It does remind me of that story of the woman who kicked up a.fuss about a primark security guard stopping her breast feeding

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fcking hell some of the comments on here racism and homophobia is rightly condemned on here criticise Islam god forbid. Slag off a " fat " girl. Game On ! Un fcking believable !!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Carry on

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fcking hell some of the comments on here racism and homophobia is rightly condemned on here criticise Islam god forbid. Slag off a " fat " girl. Game On ! Un fcking believable !!!!

With hindsight US I think you have a point, but I would rather you did not air it. Real racism and homophobia I have no truck with, although I also believe far too many get far too offended too easily. Slagging off Islam? As a whole, no, but factions of it are definitely fair game.

Therefore I should have titled the thread 'Compo Chasing Shoreham Chav Family Exposed As Liars'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here