Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Airshow this weekend

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My brother and Dad have both got tickets to see the show on Sunday. I was going to go, but decided to cough up for the game tomorrow instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was that the Vulcan or whatever it is called ?

Bloody noisy to say the least.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Was that the Vulcan or whatever it is called ?

Bloody noisy to say the least.

No the Typhoon, fantastic & a very good shout for the pilot having the best job in the World I'd say...
the Vulcan which has sold the tickets for the last 12 months pulled out 2 days ago due to technical problems, the same excuse they gave 2 years ago, with a days notice...naughty

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
No the Typhoon, fantastic & a very good shout for the pilot having the best job in the World I'd say...
the Vulcan which has sold the tickets for the last 12 months pulled out 2 days ago due to technical problems, the same excuse they gave 2 years ago, with a days notice...naughty

Yep another fuel leak lot of unhappy people

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Two days ago? Can you name your source?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Thought the issue was only spotted when they did pretty flight checks today. It was flying down from Doncaster I think.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thought the issue was only spotted when they did pretty flight checks today. It was flying down from Doncaster I think.

Pretty flight checks?
Do they do them with flowers in their hair?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On the Sunday I will be in my Kayak bobbing up and down by the old wooden bridge

Don't leave your boat in the sun too long though will you ?

Because you can't have your kayak and heat it.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

The Vulcan flew yesterday, so how did they know it had a fault on Friday?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Watched from Longshore. Many disappointed Vulcan didn't turn up but typhoon put up a good finale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here