Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings at Pulse nightclub in Orlando

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Because if you crticize Islam openly you'll get your posts deleted or the site will get pinged for hate speech.
So those are your only two options? Boring on about guns and shooting things is your displacement activity for criticising Islam?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All should be personal choices.

A government shouldn't be able to tell you if you an or can't smoke somewhere unless it is a Government building.

That is up to the owner of the business to make that decision.

Seat belts in cars should also be a personal decision with provisos in regards to the health system. Wear one you're covered by the NHS, don't wear one you pay for your own medical costs.

Abortions should be paid for by the person getting it, not by the state.

I'm all about personal responsibility and personal liberty.

Fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
So what? It relates to your insinuation it's the Republican fault for no reform.

Why else would you bring them up to defend the Democraps?

GOM asked 'what hae the Democrats been doing for eight years?'. I pointed out that they're the minority party. Whatever gun reform is proposed by the Democrat Party would be defeated by the Republican majority.

It's like blaming Labour for George Osborne's austerity cuts, or IDS's treatment of the disabled.

Now point out to me where I've 'defended the Democraps' (sic). Defended them against what...?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I suppose the difference is that Christian homophobia is about refusing to make cakes or rent rooms in bed and breakfasts.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I suppose the difference is that Christian homophobia is about refusing to make cakes or rent rooms in bed and breakfasts.

... or passing laws to beat them up and jailing gays as they do in Uganda and other African nations infected with Christian fundamentalism.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Blimey! They sound awful. I hope they're not allowed to flood into Europe bringing their beliefs with them.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sure, Jesus was all about the love. He never said to hate gay people.

hqdefault.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here