Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocked !!! New Training Facility

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK, fast forward nine months to read "LOCAL KIDS WALK INTO TRAINING GROUND AND RIP THE PLACE TO BITS" followed by comments on here such as "Why didn't Barber / Perry provide better security", "How come aces isn't controlled" and "Tuna with Cheese on Granary, with a can of Lilt"

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
OK, fast forward nine months to read "LOCAL KIDS WALK INTO TRAINING GROUND AND RIP THE PLACE TO BITS" followed by comments on here such as "Why didn't Barber / Perry provide better security", "How come aces isn't controlled" and "Tuna with Cheese on Granary, with a can of Lilt"

That's why the close fencing (12ft) is built on the outside to stop the local toerags from the council estate from climbing over in the evening and wrecking the pitches and buildings.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's why the close fencing (12ft) is built on the outside to stop the local toerags from the council estate from climbing over in the evening and wrecking the pitches and buildings.

Is that not temp and this permanent?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If you want a truly shocking story involving a fence, i give you:-

fence.PNG

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh you live near the Ambers Rise project then, we are doing the flooring on that site. Barratt Homes are not going to pay for metal fences mate, its hard work getting paid for the work you do. Anyway metal fences would soon get nicked.

They have metal fences, but they insist on putting the plastic advertising hording on which the wind catches and blows the fences over. All they need to do is not put the plastic on, its hardly rocket science.

It's a great place to put the developement don't you think, 65 new houses with extreamly poor access - but still the "easily pursuaded" transport offical who did the report during the easter holidays (when the school was obviously closed) said there would be no effect with 100+ extra cars :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sure there were quite a fences in the pubs of Lancing the last time I had the misfortune to drink there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's a great place to put the developement don't you think, 65 new houses with extreamly poor access - but still the "easily pursuaded" transport offical who did the report during the easter holidays (when the school was obviously closed) said there would be no effect with 100+ extra cars :facepalm:

Yeah cracking site..... No I lie I hate that site....

Not to mention the affordable housing units going in.....

I heard they are shipping in mentalists from Hastings in to them.

Enjoy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No as if they were then the fence would be the other way round.

If they were the other way round they would make things sound much louder.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I popped over to visit my parents in Lancing at the weekend and my Dad said drive around Barfield park on my way home and look at what has been put up to surround the new Albion training complex.
They have fitted a huge fence around the site that towers above the bungalows! Now as a local resident I was in favour of this proposal but am now feeling a little guilty for supporting it due to the impact on these poor residents, they have gone from backing on to open fields to beeing over shadowed by this huge fence!
Me, my dad and my son are all season ticket holders and die hard Albion fans. But I am just putting it out there, that I feel a bit guilty! Also we see BHA snappy's pics of how the building progress is going inside (which looks great) but not what the impact is on the residents surrounding it!

I nearly passed out when saw this, it is absolutely outrageous!!!

These people are getting a free fence???

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
didn't the local residents/council have a change of heart and withdrew their objections when they were offered compensation including a new garden fence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here