Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock - Horrer

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
About to go to bed.
Got pain in my hand where the ss pulled my fingers back.I would imagine he is giving his wife a good seeing to while his erection continues---lucky old her

E cigarettes are banned in all of the pubs owned by M & B like Harvester, Toby Carvery, Crown Carvery Ember Inns etc. plus many other chains.

How about posting a fact about e cigarettes being as harmful as real ones then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am reasonably sure that is what I read as the reason that they have banned them, why else would they? They do not fall under the law of smoking in a pub.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
There was a NEW notice in my local chippy which said: "No Smoking including e cigarettes". Must be a new trend.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
How is that a load of dross? It is a fact.

That is 100% NOT a fact. Not only IS it impossible for e cigs to harm those around you due to the vapour there is no scientific study that has been able to prove the long term impact of smoking them and compare it to real cigs.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I am reasonably sure that is what I read as the reason that they have banned them, why else would they? They do not fall under the law of smoking in a pub.

So you read one article and its a FACT? You sure you didn't read it on that transfer site? They are banned in many establishments because the vapour can make it look like a real cig and makes it problematic for staff. That's the reason they are banned at my company.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

The most common reason proffered for banning ecigarettes is that their use makes the enforcing of the legal smoking ban difficult.

In a crowded area it's not easy to tell whether someone is smoking a real cigarette or an eciggy.

As Albion Dan says, there hasn't been any real research into whether the use of ecigarettes is harmful or not.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was also thrown out and pinned to the wall for having a puff on an e cig and blowing WATER VAPOR into the air! Every pub I've been to allows e cigs inside, that's partly what they were invented for! Why you can't smoke them in an open air stadium I do not know...
Anyway stewards are like traffic wardens, you have to be a c*** to be one.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is possible that I have misconstrued the reasons for banning them in pubs especially the big managed house chains, having left pubs before No Smoking was brought into force, but whatever the reason would that not still hold true in a stadium designated as No Smoking. This is not in anyway condoning the actions of stewards to pin a man to the ground for using one. If as it seems they are also banned it is easily remedied, dont use them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here