Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock - Horrer

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The Norwich fans were lapping it up---However some of the Brighton stewards never cracked a smile.
I would say feck off and when you get there feck off again.

Is the picture you...I don`t know you but got to say you don`t look like my idea of a thug. We should all be entitled to enjoy ourselves and you look like you are. (PS I`m 58 too)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If this is serious, I have some sympathy. There are loads of decent stewards but one or two, in my experience, are on a real power game. I experienced something of that around Christmas. ��

I fought with all my might tonight.
I was in Dicks at 12.30 and had a Balti Pie and a Guinness.
The fellas that I meet up with came at 1pm and we had a few more beers.
No way were we pissed - but we seemed to be picked out after the match.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I fought with all my might tonight.
I was in Dicks at 12.30 and had a Balti Pie and a Guinness.
The fellas that I meet up with came at 1pm and we had a few more beers.
No way were we pissed - but we seemed to be picked out after the match.
Well, in that case, and taking your word for it, I am extremely sorry you had to put up with that kind of treatment. It is very easy for these kinds of altercations to get out of hand. 😢

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is the picture you...I don`t know you but got to say you don`t look like my idea of a thug. We should all be entitled to enjoy ourselves and you look like you are. (PS I`m 58 too)

I have supported the Albion since the early seventies and somehow have managed to be thrown out twice at the Amex:ohmy:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SIMMO SAYS thrown out of East Stand Concourse.

After spending a couple of hours dancing and going mad with Norwich supporters at the East Stand Disco - I found myself pinned to the floor by the albion nazi stormtroopers coz my son had a E cigarette
I would point out I'm 58 but I tried to take a few out with me.
I don't give a feck what NSC posters think so get on with it:)

At your age you should know that E cigs are banned in most pubs and licenced premises, so should have stopped him. They are apparently just as harmful as normal smoking.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At your age you should know that E cigs are banned in most pubs and licenced premises, so should have stopped him. They are apparently just as harmful as normal smoking.

Don't forget I know more about you than you do about me------several peeps said you could BORE for England:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here