Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt with no sponsor logo

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I like my regular t-shirts as plain as possible., I don't like logos, emblems, phrases etc, however, for me, a football shirt just doesn't look right without a sponsor logo.
:ohmy: Really? Blimey, they still look wierd an ugly to me, but that must be an age thing (I'm 53). What about England shirts though?

Like others I never buy replica shirts but I might be tempted to buy a plain, Albion shirt - providing we ditched the stripes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:ohmy: Really? Blimey, they still look wierd an ugly to me, but that must be an age thing (I'm 53). What about England shirts though?

Like others I never buy replica shirts but I might be tempted to buy a plain, Albion shirt - providing we ditched the stripes.

I can't recall ever particularly liking an england kit. I'm sure if we were to go through every t-shirt there would be one with something on it I would like to wear, or a football shirt without a sponsor that looked ok, but generally speaking for me football shirts look weird without them.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i don't think the sponsor would be too upset. they do it so they can be seen on the tele, in photographs, etc. not on western road.

and if the club were to get a reduced fee from the sponsors for this, they would make it up in shirt sales. i would DEFFO buy a sponsor-less shirt. sponsored ones can look okay, but usually are shit.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i don't think the sponsor would be too upset. they do it so they can be seen on the tele, in photographs, etc. not on western road.

and if the club were to get a reduced fee from the sponsors for this, they would make it up in shirt sales. i would DEFFO buy a sponsor-less shirt. sponsored ones can look okay, but usually are shit.

Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Shirt without a sponsor ?? Now that's a good idea.

Capture4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here