Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood on Goals on Sunday

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Wasn't the Sherwood V Clement Poll conclusive enough?

I cant believe people voted for Clement, although clearly a reasonable choice.

Has anyone ever heard him speak about football to form an opinion ? All we have read are a few words in the odd article...

Sherwood speaks with refreshing honesty. I like that. Get him in for an interview I say, show him around etc.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Using a similar tone of sarcasm, I see lots of other sacked managers appear in the media four times in five days.

Oh.

Neil Warnock? :shrug:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Heard TS criticise some of his players for lack of input earlier this season and from what I saw of the match he was correct. He'll hang himself given the rope , but, it would appear that he will say it as it is. With our budget however, I'm not sure we are a contender for his services.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Listening to Tony Bloom last week, we have had some good candidates apply for the job, and there was a few that he would like to take a closer look at. Listening to Tim Sherwood I believe he has not applied for the job and seems to want clubs to come and get him, I have this feeling there is going to be a lot of disappointed people on here, as I believe the club are not even looking at him. I expect they are happy he is being linked to the club, while they privately talk to the person they want.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Listening to Tony Bloom last week, we have had some good candidates apply for the job, and there was a few that he would like to take a closer look at. Listening to Tim Sherwood I believe he has not applied for the job and seems to want clubs to come and get him, I have this feeling there is going to be a lot of disappointed people on here, as I believe the club are not even looking at him. I expect they are happy he is being linked to the club, while they privately talk to the person they want.

I think you may very well be right about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here