Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shefki Kuqi

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
last season scored 14 goals for a II bundesliga side that got relegated..... that soudns GOODWe need a strong striker to get us to falmer.... after that we can upgrade... Shefki will provide that. He may not be a flair player but he gets goals wherever he goes.

Forster vs Shefki..... Shefki wins hands down.

Fozzy didn't even come off the bench for Brentford on saturday..and they lost again.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Naylor confirms in the Argus this morning that Gus asked Swansea about Shefki Kuqi as the deadline approached.

Wheres this? cant find it on the argus site yet

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has Naylor confirmed yet that he has had his morning dump?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sign him up...

Kuqi was placed on the transfer list and fined two weeks wages by Neil Warnock after signalling an offensive gesture to Palace fans when they cheered as he was substituted following a particularly poor performance in the 2–0 defeat against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 23 February 2008.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I hope not he is SHIT, my 2nd team is Blackburn and he was useless in Front of Goal, i thought we wanted a guy who will put the ball in the back of the net 15-20 times, Barnes and Murray would score more goals than this DONKEY

so he didnt score a load in the prem !...we want him to score 15 in league 1

Im not sure he is the player we are after, i was hoping for a younger player to be honest, however we do have quite a few of them in the side right now so a bit of quality experience up front could be what we need.

As long as were not spending silly money i woudl be happy.
If other league 1 clubs are interested he cant be after that much cash....unless its the likes of charlton, saints,hudds etc who as people have said are fully stocked up front.

From South Wales Evening Post:

The only significant interest for one of Swansea's players came from Brighton for striker Shefki Kuqi, but the League One club did not make a concrete bid.

I think he will be available when the loan window is open in a week as Swansea are trying to get a young striker in from West Ham and someone else. At the moment Kuqi is the only back-up so I can understand him not going anywhere just yet.

As I've stated previously, Kuqi would be an excellent signing at this level. He is a like-able player who wears his heart on his sleeve and I think the Brighton fans would appreciate that.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
My guess was so close. :down:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
From South Wales Evening Post:

The only significant interest for one of Swansea's players came from Brighton for striker Shefki Kuqi, but the League One club did not make a concrete bid.

I think he will be available when the loan window is open in a week as Swansea are trying to get a young striker in from West Ham and someone else. At the moment Kuqi is the only back-up so I can understand him not going anywhere just yet.

As I've stated previously, Kuqi would be an excellent signing at this level. He is a like-able player who wears his heart on his sleeve and I think the Brighton fans would appreciate that.

Heard Frank Nouble is your target but Norwich are in for him too.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Sign him up. Just the player we need and perfect for this level. Experienced, physcical and strong. Anyone turning their nose up at signing him must be mad. Who better are we likely to get?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here