Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shefki Kuqi

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Cant see it but IF he does, f*** me, we will be awesome!

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Probably isn't coming for a dozen reasons BUT this is exactly the type of player that we should have legitimate reasons to target and sign. Many on NSC still appear to have this "we're just Brighton" he isn't going to come here attitude.

He isn't liked by many Palace fans. He isn't going to play for Swansea this season, he didn't cost them anything, so they'll expect nothing for him. Clearly wages will be an issue, but surely whether it's wages or fees, it is all factored into the pie. Better to pay weekly wages, than spunk $250,000 or more and pay wages on top to another target.

If not permanent, a season long loan would be lovely. His is 34 and so not too many good options left? Clearly he'll feel at home with the rest of the global bandwagon and can bring both Kosovo Albanian heritage and a Finnish passport to the club.

I say sign up Shefki.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would be a great signing, and the last piece of the jigsaw if Lua Lua signs...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would be a great signing, and the last piece of the jigsaw if Lua Lua signs...

Looking at our bench Sat even if we did get Kuqi for example, I'd still like a few more squad players... Depends how good Bridcut is too

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Looking at our bench Sat even if we did get Kuqi for example, I'd still like a few more squad players... Depends how good Bridcut is too

I'd only say another defender needed (perhaps loan? As cover) and obviously a striker.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tanno is the defensive cover, allegedly...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tanno - defender
Bridcutt - defensive midfielder
Lua Lua - winger
Kuqi / other - striker

End of acquisitions, IMHO...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's quite old though - only a short term cure if he did sign?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be perfect signing to play with Muzza. He would easy score 15+ with Bennett and LuaLua putting the crosses in and his physical presents up front would free up Murray to have more chances. Think this would be a formidable pairing indeed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
True but play him for 60-70 mins then bring on Barnes/Murrey... it would work.

If Lua Lua can supply then Kuqi I am sure would finish.

I would be happy with this? Lets see tomorrow!!

I'd be very happy to see it and it would be good for this season for sure. I think his age also suggests he'll take a wage cut etc as per someones comments on this thread that he was on a big wage at Palarse.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I don't think his wages would be too high. He was playing in the German 2nd division a couple of years ago. The team he played for had been promoted twice in the last ten years. You could say they are the German Scunthorpe.

I can't see him being on massive wages. :shrug:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I hope not he is SHIT, my 2nd team is Blackburn and he was useless in Front of Goal, i thought we wanted a guy who will put the ball in the back of the net 15-20 times, Barnes and Murray would score more goals than this DONKEY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here