Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
But you've closed the poll!!!

Went to put mine in just now only to see "this poll is closed". Have I missed something? Did we win?

Poll must have closed on Frday Moderator will have to change the thread title now. Doomed.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
For the first time EVER I was able to murder a french bread cheese and onion sandwich today at home (wifer bans them but she's away hahaha) so today a first EVER win at Hillsborough. The omens are very good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
For your bonus quiz question: when was the last (or first) time we had two players with their surnames beginning with U in the team?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
wednesday :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brighton, Charlton, Ireland and England wins would mean a perfect day for me.

:)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ireland?
they will string you up mate
I get on alright with the Welsh.....except when the rugby is on. They go mental round here during the six nations, turn in to idiots.

Latest score: Wales 0-7 Ireland

:clap:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Northern muppets having a go at Wayne Bridge as he got off the bus....I told him to smash a 30 yarder past em. Then the stewards didnt wanna let Luke in on an under 18 ticket.. Really looking forward to the ' The South' signs tonight. Come on Brighton, 3 points please.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I get on alright with the Welsh.....except when the rugby is on. They go mental round here during the six nations, turn in to idiots.

Latest score: Wales 0-7 Ireland

:clap:

I got on with most of them ....but on that point the house we sold up there 15 months ago still has not been rented out thats seven and a half(7.5) grand the new owners have lost and apparently loads have looked at but all locals who would know exactly what bastard neighbours we had so that now three house all around them that have been empty for years ...............nice people

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC

#BHAFC v Sheff Weds: Kuszczak, Calderon, Upson, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Orlandi; Barnes, Ulloa, David.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here