Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednsday FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC *** Official Match Thread***

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
3ydamava.jpg

Sheffield wednesday lol

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Leaving for the match in an hour. Been reading Owlstalk - surely the most homophobic fans forum anywhere (plenty of competition I know!) - they are far from confident but the addition of Lita has given them a justifiable boost and they think the pace of Johnson and Antonio and the power of Rheda Johnson in our box will be too much for our ageing back line. Still most of them are saying they will be happy to take a draw.

I think a lot will depend on our midfield today and I can see Gus leaving Orlandi on the bench so we can include some extra height and muscle. Barnes a certain starter I reckon with Ulloa playing alone up front. Keep it tight and inject pace as they tire or are (hopefully) chasing the game in the last 20 minutes.

Jimmy Grimble

Today is the game we break our duck of coming from behind to win a game. You heard it here first :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There were four matches mid week, only one of them went the way league table would suggest. That concerns me for today.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Leaving for the match in an hour. Been reading Owlstalk - surely the most homophobic fans forum anywhere (plenty of competition I know!) - they are far from confident but the addition of Lita has given them a justifiable boost and they think the pace of Johnson and Antonio and the power of Rheda Johnson in our box will be too much for our ageing back line. Still most of them are saying they will be happy to take a draw.

I think a lot will depend on our midfield today and I can see Gus leaving Orlandi on the bench so we can include some extra height and muscle. Barnes a certain starter I reckon with Ulloa playing alone up front. Keep it tight and inject pace as they tire or are (hopefully) chasing the game in the last 20 minutes.

Antonio was one of the worst players ive seen this year at the Amex. Heres hoping for a similar performance from him

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just been on Owlstalk for the first time in a while, I'd forgotten how arrogant, deluded and homophobic that lot are.
Seriously, every other post (if not more) on the match thread has some form of homophobic reference on it :facepalm:

For these reasons alone I hope we give them a proper good spanking today. :safeway:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can't explain why but I think Upson will score today first time for a while we will have many big lumps in the opposing area

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

0382_s7tr.gif

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wednesday on great form. Think we'll struggle today, 2-1 Wednesday. Hope I'm way off the mark though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shouldn't that be Shefeild Wednesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here